13

The tension was suffocating, Jin couldn't even crack a joke. So he took out a cigarette, letting the warm smoke calm his nerves. It was at this point that Jin realized how shitty he'd been acting. He was the oldest of their group and he ran off like a teenager, how stupid.

Although being with Namjoon was fun, the elder had to focus on his business and family. Once this was all over he could have all the fun he wanted with the boy. Right now he had to make amends with his family and destroy the Choi Mafia. Maybe, he could find time with Namjoon, but for now he had to focus on work.

"Smoking cigarettes, huh?" Yoongi questioned, snapping Jin out of his thoughts; he didn't answer, just puffed out smoke. "They'll kill you." He said plainly. His voice was calm and soothing, like Jin had always remembered it to be.

"I know." The eldest responded. It was almost a whisper, but it was loud enough to be heard by Yoongi. Jin had to take responsibility for his own actions, for his family. "Listen..." Jin began. Yoongi turned to face him. He was ready to listen like he always was. "I'm sorry, Yoongi. I know that I've been reckless, there's no excuse for it, but I just want to say I'm sorry."

"I-uh...I'm sorry too, Jin-hyung..." The silver haired man said. It was surprising for Jin, but he accepted the apology nonetheless. He went in for a hug, letting himself bask in it. "You like moving at your own pace, breathing for a bit and some-sometimes I don't know how to respect that."

That was enough, Jin had heard the words he needed to feel at peace. He was gonna make thinks right and they'd have the mafia running smoothly in no time. He dropped the cigarette onto the ground, and stepped on it to put it out, then he pulled Yoongi in for another hug.

"I'm glad you understand." Jin smiled, resting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. He couldn't see the younger man, but somehow he could sense his gummy smile.

"Me too." Yoongi mumbled, enjoy his hyung's presence.

Suddenly, blaring lights of the police cars started moving down into the block, lighting up Jin's face. No time to be mushy anymore. He pulled back, lighting another cigarette. It was best to act casual, so he offered one to Yoongi, who took it without protest.

Soon enough, the cars were right in front of the club, police stepping out. They were armed and seemed ready to arrest some people. Jin and Yoongi just looked on taking drags and huffing out the smoke as they waited for someone to approach them.

"You two know the owner of this club?" The one who seemed to be the chief asked them. Jin stepped forward, his best face of confusion on.

"That would be us, sir." Jin answered, fake worry splayed all over his face. Yoongi had a similar face as to not lead them on. "W-What's happening?"

"We've been informed that drugs are being sold at this here establishment." The man told eyeing the building up and down. "You wouldn't have anything to do with it, would you?"

"N-No, sir." Jin fake stammered. "I opened this business up a year ago because it was my dream, I wouldn't risk it by selling drugs." He totally would and totally did.

"Huh." The chief scoffed. "Then you wouldn't mind us searching the place from head to toe?" Jin knew what he was doing, he was trying to intimidate him. Not gonna work, the mafioso had already dealt with this multiple times.

"No, not at all. Do as you please and then maybe you'll see I don't care for those dirty businesses." Jin huffed, leading the cop to the door. He entered with the cops and Yoongi, Jimin and Tae meeting him.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"They think I'm involved in illicit businesses." Jin fake scoffed, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Announce to your customers." The chief told, Jin went up to where the DJ was and asked him to cut the music. He took the mic and spoke into it.

"G'evenin everyone!" Jin greeted again. "Police are going to come in because they've been told we are involved in illicit businesses. We'd very much appreciate it if you cooperate." The audience let out words of agreement as the police flooded in taking standard protocol.

"Everything seems to be in order Mr. Kim. Sorry for the bother, but we are thankful for your cooperation." The chief told seeming defeated. Jin already knew it would end this way, so he only flashed a smile.

"Anytime, chief." Jin said, "If you ever need any help we're here to help." The chief only hummed and moved away to the cameras. Apparently, the police were told that the main source of illicit businesses was Jin's club, but they didn't stand a chance. They weren't getting anywhere near the root today.

"Police have raided Harmony night club in hopes of getting to the to the root of illicit businesses in Seoul." The reporter told over the TV. Namjoon and Jungkook listened attentively. Jungkook was actually silently freaking out next to Namjoon - Harmony was Jin's night club. "Officer what do you have to say about this?" She asked.

"Well Miss, today we haven't made any progress. The night club shows no signs of being involved in illicit businesses, but we're told that we can count in them for anything." The officer on TV told. Jungkook instantly calmed down, knowing that no one had been arrested and that the business could continue.

"Jin-hyung said he would go clubbing tonight, thank god he wasn't caught up in there." The brunette chuckled, stuffing another slice in his mouth.

"Yeah, thank god." Kook laughed relieved. That relief didn't last long as he saw Yoongi's face pop up on the TV.

"Sir, what do you have to say about this? I'm under the impression that you're one of the co-owners of this club."

"I have to say, this raid came as a huge surprise for me and my partner." He began. That was a lie, if nothing had been found, then it was clear they were prepared. Jungkook could see right through his hyung. "Yes, customers were a bit spooked since we never get cops around here, but I'm sure they were only doing their job. Hopefully illicit business be shut down soon." In reality, he wished the exact opposite for illicit businesses. He and the mafia were the illicit businesses.

"Shit's wack." Namjoon stated, hugging his roommate tightly. "Good thing none of us are involved in any of that stuff."

"Ha ha." Jungkook laughed awkwardly. "Yeah I'm real glad we're squeaky clean, Nam-hyung." How on earth had Jungkook kept his secret all these years? Maybe it was the fact that Namjoon never questioned anything or maybe it was the fact that he never had to worry about Jin fucking said roommate?!

One thing was for sure, Jin would hear Kook soon.