Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya

Rain spiralled down the gutter as children gazed out the window, oblivious to the lesson praying the rain would pass before they had to leave. Bakugo, in his typical stand-offish natural, merely sneered at the rain, as if challenging it. His cronies did the same. Yet there was one boy who was not worried. A boy who didn't care about rain or sleet or wind. The boy was Izuku Midoriya, the boy whose legs dangled aimlessly of the bridge.

Midoriya didn't care about the rain. Instead he saw comfort from it as he watched it trickle down the river side, freely following it's own path. Compared to Izuku, they had a choice to go the direction they wanted. Where they could go. His jade green hair lightly moved as the breeze swept past him knocking the paper he held clean out of his hand.

"Shit"

Izuku attempted to reach it, but merely watched as it glided down and landed in the river below. He watched as it collapsed under the river weight.

Well there was no recovering that.

But who was he to care? He had no reason to explain his actions. Or his choices.

It was like his actions backfired at every chance. Like when he tried to save Bakugo from the villian but only made things worse for the heroes. Or the time when he tried to stand up for a young scared boy but was floored and assulted, without protecting the boy.

He laughed at the thought that he could help anyone anymore. No matter what, he would always be the weak, quirkless Deku.  Life would move on with him being stationary, reaching for a dream that was never his to have.

"Not that I could do anything anyway"

Bakugo was right. He couldn't do much for anyone.

But his treatment of Izuku was undeserving right? All he tried to do was be like Bakugo. He admired him, given his faults, almost to the degree where he held All Might. Yet he slapped him in the face and mocked him for his dreams.

And All Might didn't even try. He just gave a cold answer and left the boy on the roof top, in awe of his bluntness. All Might was worshiped by Izuku . And he looked down on him like he was a child. At least Bakugo noticed his dreams . Or knew who he was.

Not that anything good came of that.

He shifted slightly, ignoring the gazes or the whispers as people past him. He wondered:

"Why did I ever want to be a hero anyway?"

Did he want to help people? Did he want to make the world better? Did he want fame and fortune? What was it that made him want to be a hero anyway?

If heroes were so great, why did all of them turn away from him? Why didn't they tried to help him?

If they are really heroes, why can't they save him?

His phone let out a muffled buzz. He picked it up and looked at the message.

Mom: The school phoned me, where   are you?

Of course. He put his phone down and looked back out onto the river. With his phone buzzing in the background he had a thought.

"If I fell, what would happen?"

Who would care? Bakugo? His mum? His dad?

Would he care as he plummeted?

"Maybe then heroes would care" He chuckled sarcastically.

He felt a single tap on his shoulder, to which he whirled around. There at the base of his back stood a man in with a black hoodie, with steely blue hair poking out from the sides.

"Umm yeah?"

"I heard what you said" The man's smile shifted. Hesitation spelled in Izukus mind.

"Come with me a second, I want to talk"

~~~
AUTHOR NOTE:
Heya just wanna say thank you for reading this crappy story. This is my first time writing a story so I hope it isn't too god awful.

Anyway hope you have a good day and I will try and update soon :P

Goodbye my dudes :)