Chapter 48: War- Poor Little Boy

One thing to consider, is that Kaminari couldn't move. He couldn't talk. He couldn't scream for help as the bonds constricting his body left him unable to call for help.

It was almost like a boa constrictor had its grasp around him, reducing what little motion he had left. Iron bonds that disabled his quirk left him vulnerable, paranoid.

Paranoid.

There were many times were he was scream out, to the point were the hospital had to sedate him in case he caused damage to the staff or himself. He would scream for help, or for heroes to save him. Nightmares plagued his mind for what seemed like centuries, etching their horrors deep into the creases of his mind that would remain as he woke up.

He couldn't breath nor speak. He had no way to convey what was going on.

He didn't even know what was going on.

All he knew, was that if he had never met Izuku, he would be safe. If he had never met Uraraka, he would be safe. Everyone would be.

He didn't want to die.

Kaminari couldn't sleep, too terrified to even shut his eyes. When he was awake, there was no way for someone to sneak up and kill him. He wouldn't be haunted by those images of Izuku again.

He just wanted it to end.

He stayed vigilant, watching the window attentively, making sure he wouldn't be snuck up on again. That's where Izuku climbed in. That's where he had to watch.

It felt so strange though. The sensations scowering his body. His skin itched, like spiders and centipedes were crawling up his body. He couldn't move his head, so he had no way to check. He could feel the sensation of crawling up his body, sending shivers up his chilled spine.

He wanted to cry, to scream, to let someone know he needed help. But he couldn't. He couldn't even whimper.

"How pathetic."

It was a cold whisper, yet it carried a sinister tone as it echoed throughout the room sending Kamimari into a panicked frenzy. It was almost like a snake hissing its last threat to its prey.

Kaminari pulled his head away from the window, eyes darting around the room before settling on the base of the bed.

Kaminari's body began to convulsed as his constricted breathing grew heavily and rapid. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he tried desperately to pull his eyes away from what stood at the foot of the bed.

It was him, stood there with blinding red eyes. His eyes displayed the full iris, his pupil dilated from the bright mist eminating from his eyes. He stood there, a sly smile forming at the edge of his cheeks. His presence alone was enough to send Kaminari into a panic, trying to activate his quirk or pull away. He didn't even realise what slight peaked out from his hand or that Izuku was approaching.

He held a large, bladed weapon, tightly gripped in his gloved hand, the other gripping his mouth shut as it latched onto his jaw.

"Poor, pathetic boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he was surrounded by various students, all gleeful and smiling. Kirishima wasn't exactly at full strength yet, so Bakugo and Nezu stuck close to his side in case he lost balance. He had been discharged that night, a week or two after waking up.

Bakugo had been instructed not to tell anyone about the deal, as had Kirishima, so he didn't tell them that he was awake.

What Kirishima had noticed was how everyone looked slightly different. Todoroki looked a lot more tired, with bruises layering his left side. Sero and Mina didn't have the same radiant energy that they used to have. Even Mineta had calmed down...slightly.