Chapter 19: Hello again

Izuku grabbed ahold of his worn bag strap and swung it over his shoulder. Tapping his shoes free of dirt that accumulated from the uncleaned facility, he made his way over to the 'rooms'. Procceding to enter, he looked over to see most of the people awake, looking at him with upset.

"Hey I'm off now."
"See ya later, Deku!"
"Yeh, 'ave eh good one, mah dude!"
"Go kick some ass!"

Izuku smiled as the beaming faces of all his companions shone back at him all wishing him luck. Chuckling as he left he shut the door and left the complex. He was meeting Giran in a business site not to far from where he was. One of his partners was affiliated with the office, so it wasn't hard for Giran to gain access to. This also meant Izuku could get in, granted he said that he was with Giran.

As he made his way through the streets, it felt strange to not wear his mask. He took it off as soon as he left the complex to reduce suspicion. Instead it was tucked away in his bag along with his villian outfit, which conveniently dried in time. His generally normal outfit and somewhat normal appearance meant he could go into the public without anyone realising he was essentially a murderer. A serial killer if you really wanted to stretch it. He still wore contacts in case he ran into anyone he knew. Like Bakugo or his mother.

Speaking of which, his mother stopped calling him around half way through his internship. He noticed it straight away, as the usual 40 calls a day was becoming normal. Though rather annoying when he was on conference calls. Not to mention the newscasters stopped talking about his case, leading him to believe that his case went cold and they dropped it. It wouldn't be surprising after 3 months of no leads. Well except the shop incident which he didn't believe was connected to his case by the investigators. It was convenient in that sense.

As he got to the entrance, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Spinning around he saw a familiar silver-haired man with a cigarette poking out the side of his mouth. A smirk rose on Izukus face.

"Hey Giran. Long time no see."

~~~~~
Even though he was working with Girans associates, he hadn't talked to him for a long time. That was left up to the higher ups. Yet, after 3 months, they were once again sat apart facing eachother.

Izuku had told him what he had been up to since they last met, which Giran already knew thanks to the brokers. "So your the serial crazed maniac that has killed all those heroes. Wouldn't have though it would be you, kid."

"I get that alot. Most don't believe me thanks to my lack of quirk though. Though nothing a little demonstration wouldn't fix."

"Agreed. Showing is alot easier than telling. Either way, I'm still shocked about how much you changed. You were a little angry runt when I first met you."

"Funny coming from the guy who has a phone case with bunny ears."

"Snarky as ever I see." Giran chuckled, tapping the ash from his half burned out cigarette. "I'll take that though."

"No comeback? I thought the cold, unsympathetic, self-assured business man was better than that. I'm disappointed."

"Ya got me there. Anyway Kurogiri should be here in a sec to take you back to the league."

Izuku tilted his head in suprise. "Already? I thought you had to train me first."

"According to my vast conglamorates, I think you have had enough training." He said with a wink. Izuku rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Of course you would sneak in a brag about all your business affairs."

"You caught on. Yeah I think you've had enough training. Anyway, time is money and we ain't got alot of either."