Chapter 34: Mission: Start!

Heya AN real quick, so I was tagged and that will be at the end of the story. Also thank you to Shortyy-chan  for the fan art which is the photo at the top. Thanks again and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~
Spinner ran back and forth, searching room after room in search of Kurogiri. It was the morning after the drinking party, which meant they were leaving tommorow, meaning the search for the purple bartender was all the more necessary. He questioned people as they ran, most shaking their head and apologising. Usually, he stayed at the bar or walking around the complex. That, or training Izuku with his new quirk, with progress slowing with the amount of work Izuku had to get done

"KUROGIRI!? WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Try as he might, Spinner had no idea where he had gone, and with a tinge of a hangover throbbing in his head, he was losing motivation to keep looking.

"Spinner...?"

Spinner turned to see Izuku, walking through the massive room which contained boxes of supplies. Izuku approached him, eyebrow raised slightly. "I didn't expect to see you yelling so early in the morning. How's your headache?"

"Its fine, how about you?"

"I'm okay. Unlike Twice over there, I didn't try and chug 4 litres of vodka."

"I'm survivingggggg." Twice yelled, slurring and muffled as he was face down in a box of packing peanuts. "I'm sure his liver is having a field day. Any way, you looking for Kurogiri?"

"Yeah, I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find him."

"I know. After taking Toga back, I went to have a look and didn't see him. If he has left, it could prove extremely dangerous."

"What do you mean?"

"Consider this. What if he went and gave heroes information? To get back at me for killing Shigaraki. He knows the hideouts location and it's main members. That could be catastrophic to us."

"He wouldn't do that."

"Considering what I did, I wouldn't be surprised. He cared for Shigaraki, remember? In any case, I'll need to assign some people to look for him. I would do it myself but I don't consider this a single day job." Izuku huffed, rubbing the back of his neck, cracking it slightly. Spinner looked at the ground. "Sorry I couldn't find him, I will do better next time!"

"What? No no. Don't worry about it. If he left, it can't be helped. It's not your fault, I'm the one that killed Shigaraki." Izuku turned, walking past Twice, patting him on the back, which earned him a tired groan. "I'll look over our available members of the trailing squad. Thanks for looking for him!"

Izuku walked away, weaving between mountains of boxes and vehicles. Some people came up to him, asking him what that was about, to which Izuku replied 'nothing to be concerned about'.

If he was going to contain this, he had to keep everyone calm.

Picking up his phone, he dialed Giran, who picked up with a cough. "Hello Izuku. How ya been?"

Izuku leaned against the wall, phone pressed to his ear as he gave gestures to people, telling them where to put crates.

"Good, hey I have a question, well two actually."

"Go on."

"You know where Kurogiri is?"

"Wow, lost one already? And no can't say I do."

"Figures...Okay, when are you free next?"

"Not until next week...why?"

"I want you to put some newbies into training, like you did with me." Izuku swiveled his head to see Compress, pointing to a planning room. Nodding, he lifted up a finger, indicating him to wait a minute. "That desperate?"