Chapter 20: He never said anything

Izuku strolled into the bar, stretching his arms slightly as sat down on the bar stools. Kurogiri was in front of him, glass in hand, looking down at him expectantly. Shigaraki was on the stool next to him also looking at him. "Well...?"

Izuku took the notebook from his bag and put it on the table. "There is a facility connected to the school which is far away from the school site. It's a disaster zone of sorts. In about a week, a first year hero class will be going there for a practical lesson. It's secluded, far from the pro heroes. The most you will have to deal with is 2 or 3 teachers and the students. As first years, it should be easy enough to take them down or take them as hostages. However there quirks are quite powerful, so we will need to plan around that. Also...."

Izuku took the coffee from Kurogiris hands and sipped it, being careful not to burn his tongue. "All Might is a teacher at UA.". Shigaraki's eyes widened in shock. The top hero was teaching students? "He may be at the facility that day. That alone shows you need to be cautious."

Shigaraki brought his hand up to his lip, in deep thought, before a large grin broke out over his face. "But it would be a good time to test out the Nomu.". Izuku nodded. "That's what I thought too. It will need to be one of the stronger ones, just in case All Might is there."

Kurogiri put down the glass and picked up the notebook Izuku put on the desk. "I'll inform All for One to bring a Nomu and the other factions so they can fight with us. However, how did you get this information in the first place?"

"I talked to one of the teachers"

"Won't that teacher tell the school about what you asked? This means they will be on their guard." Shigaraki looked at Izuku in confusion. It's quite risky to outright question a teacher and essentially give away their entire plan.

"Don't worry. I'm going to release the guy when the mission is done. Even then if he says anything, it wont be useful to them. The only thing he knows is what I look like with my mask, which won't matter after the mission. After all they would have already seen my mask."

"So I assume you're coming."

"Yeah, might as well. At the very least, it will give me some information on the students."

"Fair enough. Be careful though. Don't forget you are quirkless and we are going against some of the more powerful quirks."

Izuku shrugged, leaning back in the stool slightly. "Never stopped me before." Shigaraki looked at Izuku, a look of intensity bore over his face. "You need something Shigaraki...?"

"You said release."

"Huh...?"

"You said you would release the teacher you talked to. So you kidnapped him?"

"Yeah...?"

"That's a bit much for only information dont you think?"

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Shigaraki.... we are literally villians who kill people. Now is not the time to question my methods of getting information."

Izuku stood, adjusting his jumper, and walked over to the door. "Sorry for the flying visit but I got shit to do."

"Yeah yeah, dont want to interrupt your 'meetings'."

Izuku left, heading out to the meeting place for one of his clients. They wanted information on one of the pro heroes whom they had a grudge against. Though their reasonings didn't really matter to him.

If anything, it would be interesting.

~~~~~~

Izuku stood in the alleyway, looking down at his phone with his back to the wall. His mask hung on his face, reflecting off his phone screen. He had finished with his client, got the money and watched the guy leave. Izuku made a mental note of the guy, just in case he saw him on the news or something like that.