Chapter 21: Attack of the USJ

Izuku entered the bar and looked around. In the room, around 20 men and women where either sat at the bar, stood or sat across from eachother on tables. It was quite crowded, everyone shuffling to get past eachother. Many people looked at Izuku in confusion, mostly due to his young age. Izuku rolled his eyes in return and kept making his way to the bar.

Shigaraki was on one of the stools, fiddling with one of his hands, which were littering his entire body. Kurogiri was checking down names and looking over Izukus notes. "You know, it would have been easier to call everyone to a larger location."

Shigaraki looked up from his hand, shrugging slightly. "We are leaving in about 10 minutes. We someone already at the USJ, keeping a watchful eye on the door."

"Ok then..."

Shigaraki looked Izuku up and down, before landing in the mask that covered Izukus face. "You're wearing that thing?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"It looks really weird, you know?"

"Uh, have you met Kurogiri?"

"Oi" Kurogiri said now looking up from the book on the bar table. "Am I wrong?!"Izuku said in return.

Izuku looked around at the cacophony of people that littered the bar. Many had scars or wounds over their bodies. Others had worn, tattered clothes with stains and burns. Some also wore masks like Izuku and others where bare faced.

"Izuku."

"Hmm?"

"You will be staying close to Shigaraki and the Nomu."

"Yeah ok. It's because I dont have a quirk right?"

"We can't risk losing you"

"Yeah ok. Thanks Kurogiri."

Straightening his waistcoat and adjusting the cuffs on his jade shirt, Izuku looked over the plan in his head. Split up the students and attack them like that. The teachers would be dealt with by Kurogiri and the Nomu. Izuku would keep notes on any one he saw and if anyone tried to attack him personally, Kurogiri gave him permission to disarm them. The whole 'incognito' thing went out the window when Izuku began to kill people.

"Ok guys, I've just got word that the students have entered the building with two teachers. Remember the plan!"

Cries of joy and excitement erupted over the bar, deafening Izuku slightly. Kurogiri left the bar and went the the largest wall in the room, opening a portal covering the entirety of it. The more excited men went in first, followed by the others who lagged far behind. They expected the other factions were doing the same, as they were all meeting at the USJ. Izuku and Shigaraki were the last to go through, both taking their time and conserving their energy.

~~~~~~~~

Bakugo froze on the spot, as did most of the class. Confused, the teachers, who were facing them, turned around, eyes widening as they saw a large purple mist envelop half the facility. From the wall, around 150 men came through. All were beyond threatening, scowls and scars covering the faces of most of the people. From behind, three people strolled out front. One was a man with silvery blue hair, hands covering his body head to toe. He was wearing black garments and his red eyes shone through the hand covering the majority of his face. The second was an entity, completely covered in the purple mist aside from a single piece of armour on his neck. His yellow eyes glowed mystically, carrying and aura of danger and power.

The third one was different. They had a smaller frame and had dark hair. Like black and dark green combined. They wore a suit vest, green shirt and a red tie, with dark black dress trousers. They also wore a mask, green and black with red triangle on the tope of the eyes holes, with 6 holes at the mouth, acting as a gateway for air and speech. In the eyes holes, scarlet red eyes bore through every student and teacher, like he was analysing their every move.