Chapter 6: Kurogiri

Izuku watched, almost nervous, as Shigaraki's moisture-deprived lips curled into a wicked smile. It was to be expected from what Izuku said, however it shouldn't have been so malicious. Whether it had something to do with Shigaraki's motives, Izuku had no idea. It was hard to tell with someone like Shigaraki, a person who seemed perpetually stuck in a childs mindset.

"I see. I figured it would take more convincing. But I dont care either way." Shigaraki said, the smile still plastered on his face." I guess I should take you to the league then. I mean considering you accepted my offer. Although..." Shigaraki closed a gap between Izuku, leaving a few centimetres between them. "You cant back out of this now. You're going to stay here with me, no returns"

That final statement alone was enough for Izuku to nod shakily, a cold sweat forming on his forehead as he considered what Shigaraki would do if Izuku did attempt to leave. Not that he would, after all he made his decision. Shigaraki stepped back in approval, acknowledging Izuku's nervousness when he stepped closer. Though possibly suspicious, Shigaraki brushed it off. He didn't know much about Izuku, but he really didn't care if he was scared of him. Hell it could be entertaining to tease on the kid.

"Well ok then" Shigaraki reached in his pocket and pulled out and flip phone, which was more than enough for Izuku to question the funding of this league. "Kurogiri, portal". Izuku tilted his head in confusion.
"Kurogiri?"Shigaraki put his hand (well most of it anyway) over Izukus mouth attempting to silence him, to which Izuku recoiled away in disgust.

"What the hell, sh-" Izuku's sentence was cut off suddenly as a ominous noise echoed behind him. He turned around to find the exit to the alleyway blocked by a purple swirling wall.
"THE FUCK?!" Izuku jumped backwards in surprise almost bumping into Shigaraki. Shigaraki smiled again, pushing Izuku into the wall without hesitation.

~~

Izuku peeled himself of the floor, his head spinning as he got his bearings. Where the hell was he? He looked around, observing what was in the room. In the corner was a TV tilted slightly away from the barstools and the tables that were littered around to room. Next to the bar was a sofa and a small wooden table. What was most surprising was the man situated at the bar. Though he didn't look like one. The person was enveloped by purple mist, in a similar colour to the wall Shigaraki pushed him through. 'Must be his quirk.' Izuku concluded.

Izuku stood up, wobbling slightly as he looked at the man. "I'm assuming you're Kurogiri?" Izuku said to the ghostly figure. It was easy to guess considering he appeared when Shigaraki called him.

"Yes. And you must be Izuku Midoriya.". Before Izuku could reply a voice behind him spoke. "Yep. And he's agreed to join us."

Izuku looked around, noticing the lack of people. This was a league right?

"So is this it?" Izuku said.

"Yes. This is the league. Kinda thought it would be o-"

"No I mean is this it? Are you the only members. I mean this is a league right?"

Kurogiri looked up from the cup that he was drying. His mist swaying slightly as he put the glass on the shelf under the bar table.

"We are the main faction. There are other divisions across the country."

Izuku looked up in suprise. "So you two are the only ones in the main faction. Mr 'handyman' and a portal gun. Fucking wonderful" Izuku said sarcastically, before covering his mouth in surprise. Guess Bakugos wording was rubbing off on him. Fantastic.

Kurigiri in return chuckled as Shigaraki turned, eyes squinting in an offended manner.

Kurogiri spoke up, answering Izukus rhetorical question "How snarky. But it's not just us." He then turned to the TV. Izuku, obviously confused, tilted his head again. Shigaraki rolled his eyes, grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. The screen was black with hints of static weaving itself in and out of the hourse voice that spoke , only saying a mere "good morning."

~~

Inko rose her head of the comfort of her pillow, as she stood up, stretching the sleep out of her body. Dragging herself to her clock, she lazily checked the time. "9.47. I ought to make Izuku breakfast.". Despite Izukus age, he still slept in for a while without an alarm or his mum waking him up, which she found quite adorable. She knocked softly on his door before opening it.

"Izuku, time to wake up."

She switched on the light when she received no reply.

...

Everything was gone. His posters, his figures and his hero books. All of them were gone. Evidence of the remnants of the poster remained pinned to the wall, suggesting that it was hastily removed.

Inko spun to her sons bed, fearing for her son's safety. To her horror, the cover of the bed were also gone. It was like all evidence of Izukus love for heroes was gone. Disappeared into oblivion. What Inko found the most chilling was the fact that her son was nowhere to be found. The window of his room had been opened, leaving a small area for someone to climb into.

Inko eyes widened as she ran to the phone, dialing the police. When she received the catagoristic answer that you recieve when calling the authorities, she pleaded, nearly yelling.

"Hello?! I think someone has kidnapped my son! Please I need your help!"

~
Authors note:
Honestly writing this I just felt bad for Inko. Li.ke this poor cinnamon roll.

On another note I still havent decided on how to write Kurogiri. I've seen alot of Mamagiri in stories but I'm not sure if it will fit into this story.

I'm leaning toward more of a mentor character but I'm not sure at this point

Anyway thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day :).