Chapter 30: All Might vs All for One

Thunderous blows shook the entire ground beneath them. All Might and All for One fought furiously, cascading punches and kick repeatedly thrown at eachother. Bakugo was crouched, gripping the ground in an attempt to not not be blown away. Gushes of wind flew by, knocking down walls and buildings leaving a large open space for the two to brawl.

The civilians were already evacuated by Endeavour and Gran Torino, who were currently facing of against Nomus with no way to reach Bakugo.

Bakugo was frozen, unable to move, unable to speak. He could only watch in trepidation as debris and dust flew in every corner of the now demolished building. All Might roared, gearing up another punch. Fist clenched, he struck All for One, causing a current of wind to be sent in its direction, taking down the rest of the buildings roof.

All for One chuckled, easily blocking the blow, and sending a kick to All Mights gut, sending him directly into a nearby wall. All Might had the wind knocked out of him, causing him to gasp and splitter as All for One approached him. "You have gotten weaker, All Might. Tell me, have you passed on One for All yet?"

All Might clenched his chest, breathing heavily. He was running out of time. "No...which is why...I will survive and beat you...so I can pass it on.". All Might stood up, using the wall for support. All for One chuckled. "You're so sure. Well then." All for One's arm enlarged, bulking up to a more muscular appearance. "Let's see you keep up that promise." All Might charged at him, the power cracking the wall he used for supports, delivering a roundhouse kick to All for One, which he effectively blocked, sending his own attack toward All Might which he dodged.

Both sent their fists directly into each other, creating a large surge of power, a tornado of power enveloping the two. Bakugo, meanwhile, lost his grip and was sent into a boulder that had collapsed after the buildings destruction. Cracks and snaps could be heard as Bakugo gripped his chest in agony. The force that he was subjected to seemed to crack or break a few ribs. Bakugo fell to the floor breathing heavy, eyes wide as he continue to watch the magnificent battle that was unfolding.

All Might noticed Bakugo's yell and turned to him, seeing him keeled over, gripping his chest. "YOUNG BAKUGO!" All Might attempted to run over to the boy. However, a large-rope like material wrapped around his waist and flung him into a pile of rubble. "Now now All Might, you should be focused on me, not the boy." All Might looked up, seeing All for One floating in the air, the wires now detached from his bruised, broken body. Bakugo stared at All Might, shut his eyes tightly, and shouted weakly. "Don't...worry about...me...All Might!"

"But, Young Bakugo-"

"DO...WHAT YOU...HAVE TO...TO BEAT...THIS FUCKER!"

All Might gave Bakugo a understanding look, and nodded sternly, turning back to All for One. "Have your little chat? Now, let's continue."

All for One was nearly interrupted by All Mights punch, sending him back down to earth, causing a large volume of dust to be shot back up. Bakugo coughed, but gritted his teeth in pain as the vibrations of the coughs shook the broken ribs. "S-shit..."

All Might stood over All for One, attempting to punch him further into the ground, only for the punch to be halted as All for One raised his enlarged arm, delivering a kick to the knee, causing All Might to collapse to the ground. Rolling to the side to avoid his foot, All Might used his momentum to employ a back handspring to get back to his feet, using his power to jump a few feet back to avoid another attack.

All for One charged at him, his footsteps shaking the pebbles below him. In a attempt to step away, All Might attempted to leave, only to be caught down by a black rope that came out the ground, securing him to the ground. Meaning, All Mights only defense was a block. Raising his arms into a X position, All Might blocked All for Ones attack, causing his bones to creak slightly when the fist and arms collided. All Might shouted slightly, as the rope release his legs, sending his flying into a building.