Chapter 35: Mission: Two vs One

Izuku walked away from the camera feed, instead walking to a control panel of sorts, which was adorned with buttons, switched and a keyboard. To the side of the keyboard was a mouse, which he moved left to right, which activated the screen above. Izuku looked back at the switches. Some where labelled, others weren't. The ones that were had markings such as 'A5'. Izuku frowned, and spun to Compress, who had walked away from the monitor.

"You think you can get in?"

Compress frowned (well that's what Izuku assumed he was doing), and put a hand on his mask. "It will take a while. Judging by the markings and delicacy of the files, it's safe to assume the password is encrypted."

"Ok, I'll log into the camera records and delete the footage. Shout if you need a hand."

"It may be worth checking to see if you can disable the cameras so we can leave undetected."

"Good call. Though, thanks to Muscular, I doubt we will be undetected..."

Izuku walked over to Spinner, who was stood looking over the feed. "Spinner, can you get Dabi and Toga and bring them here? They are on the sixth floor in the teachers lounge. I'm starting to think teleporting all of us out will be easier than sneaking out. Also, report everything to Magne and Twice using the radio."

"Okay, but will you be okay to take all of us  back? You're not looking so good." Spinner said, catching the radio Izuku threw to him.

"I'll be fine. We have better odds of all of us leaving if I teleport. I just need a second to regain my strength, then I'll be fine."

"All right, be careful you two."

"I should be saying that to you." Izuku smiled, sitting in office chair across the monitor that they were all looking at when he came in. Spinner ran out, activating the radio on the way.

Izuku closed the live video, and went over to the file containing the recordings. It came up with a screen asking for a password. Izuku grumbled, sitting back in the chair in thought. What would they use as a password for something as important as this?

"Any idea on what the password on this could be?"

"Can't say I do. Not much luck here either."

Izuku sighed, turning back to the monitor. Nezu was the one who reviewed these files. Toga confirmed it when she went on a solo spy mission, disguised as a teacher who Izuku captured. He erased her memory using a quirk in the interrogation and hostage faction, which was awfully convinient. But what would someone like Nezu use as a password?

He was quite strange. Very happy-go-lucky for someone who was experimented on.

Experimented on....

Wait.

What if that was linked to it? Izuku leaned forward, looking at the password bar in thought. Anyone who knew Nezu knew he didn't like to talk about what happened to him. This would make it seem like he would never use it as a password, as it could bring flashbacks everytime he typed it in.

It was the most unlikely password for Nezu to use.

Which is why it was the most likely option to try.

Izuku tried many ideas, such as the experiments name, their methods and location. He found this out when he was investigating Nezu, and eventually found his record in a information holding facility in Northern Japan. Finally, he tried the name of the facility.

A green tick appeared on the side as the file icon opened, revealing various video files dated daily.

"Son of a bitch..."