Chapter 33: Mission-Infiltrate UA

Bakugo laid on his bed, aimlessly thinking as the minutes ticked by. He had unpacked his belongings, organising the room to an OCD standard, with everything to the perfection of a freshly built house. Bakugo picked up his phone, scrolling through social media and online news, in an attempt to find something to do. He was unable to sleep, the evenings discussion weighing heavily on his mind.

He realised he would have to tell them at some point, he just didn't realise how difficult it was to open up to them, especially about his past. It's not like he had a hard childhood. It was more that his childhood self was utterly disgusting to say the least. Knowing what happened in the future, he realised how fucked up his way of thinking was. But he couldn't change anything now.

It's funny.

He always came back to that thought when his mind wandered.

However, like Uraraka said, Izuku wants him dead. He tried and killed All Might in the process. He was merciless, that was for sure.

All Might. He gave his power to him when he was on the verge of death, telling him to talk to Gran Torino. Only issue was that he had no idea where he was, grieving maybe. This power, it broke his hand when he used it. Into splinters going by the X-ray.

He needed to find Gran Torino. He needed to control whatever this power was. Hell, he didn't really know what the power could do, only that it was powerful and could be passed down.

It was safe to assume it was tied to All for One, considering the big villian guy passed his quirk down to Izuku. But how?

How were they connected?

He didn't tell anyone about this power, and no one asked. It's possible no one knew, like it was masked from the view of the broadcast. It was probably better. Lord knows he would be targeted if this got out.

Bakugo sat up, and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. When he arrived he found the kitchen light was on, with the door open leaving light to pour in to the corridor.

Curious, Bakugo silently pushed the door open wider. Inside there was a boy sat on the counter, staring back at him.

"For fucks sake...."

~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima yawned, entering the dorms, wiping his head from the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead from his run. It was around 2am, which was quite late to go for a run. Honestly he wanted to clear his head from what happened about an hour ago, with Bakugo revealing what he had done. So he went on a run around the building a few times.

That's usually what he did if he was troubled.

Walking to the kitchen, he saw Bakugo standing outside the door, eyes wide.

"Hey Bakugo, What are you doing? Why are you still up?"

Bakugo turned suddenly, a frantic look layered over his face. Kirishima paused, a few feet away from him. "Hey is something w-"

"And here I thought I wouldn't have to see any of you..." Kirishima whirled around to see a familiar set of ruby eyes staring back. Bakugo turned back to the kitchen quickly, then back at Kirishima, surprised.

"Heya guys. Let's go to the kitchen for a sec."

~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku sat on the counter, fiddling with a knife casually. Bakugo locked the door behind him, preventing anyone walking in. Kirishima was less casual, his quirk activated the entire time. "WHAT THE HELL ARE Y-!"

"I wouldn't yell if I were you. It's quite easy to blow up a place like this. Seriously, what were they thinking, huddling all the students into one, vulnerable place?"