XXXVI - Beau

XXXVI - Beau

Beau
/bō/
noun
a boyfriend or male admirer ; lover

🍁

"Noah." She quickly went to his side but Noah pushed her behind him.

"Get out of my fucking house or I swear I'll drag you out." Jess should not be shocked with the amount of hatred his voice had but still she was. Maybe it was because she knew what kind of man Sebastian was, what he went through.

"Son--"

"Don't call me that! Get.The.Fuck.Out." He gritted. He was livid.

She rubbed his back, "Noah calm down." He looked at her and his seething eyes slowly softened. "You have to listen to him." As soon as the words left her lips, his face turned angry. He turned to his father and with an accusing voice, he spat.

"You fucking brainwashed her."

"Noah, he did not." But he wasn't listening to her.

"Get out before I lose it." He was calm but it made him all the more deadly.

"Okay." His father looked like he was having a hard time. "I'll go but I just want you to know, it's not me who did it."

They knew what he was talking about. The night when they were ambushed.

"What makes you think I'll believe you? Out!" Noah was more than angry now. The veins in his neck stood out and she was to be honest, was slightly scared of what he could do. Not to her of course. She knew he wouldn't ever hurt her nor lay a hand on her. What she was afraid of was his father. So she mouthed to his father that he should go before anything drastic could happen. And he did. He looked like he was in pain when he left, his eyes going to his son one last time before they heard the sound of the door being locked.

"Noah he--" Whatever she was going to say was forgotten when he turned to her and held her face.

"Did he hurt you?" He touched her arms, her body, making sure his father hadn't hurt her. "Did he say something to you love?"

She grasped his hands and held it to her chest, kissing it softly. "Noah." She sighed.

'"What? What is it? Did he do something? I swear I'll---"

"He didn't do it."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not him Noah. You know what I'm talking about."

His hand fell and he looked at her as if he was hurt, as if he was wounded. "You're siding with him?"

"I'm not siding with anyone. You should talk to him." She almost begged. But he only looked at her like he just suggested something so ridiculous. Like she just told him to jump off a volcano.

"I'm not going to talk to him." He responded with finality in his voice.

"Maybe not now, but talk to him when you're ready Noah. You should settle this."

"The only time I'll ever talk to him is when he's on his death bed, begging to be forgiven." He said with so much hatred. She didn't know that he hated his father so much. That his hatred for his own father is beyond what she could imagine.

"Noah--"

"He's manipulating you. He's good at that. I can't believe you'll be manipulated by that kind of man." He spat. She can't help but feel as if his words stabbed her.

"What do you mean?"

"You're clearly blinded by how bad you wanted us to reunite that you want to do anything. But love, I'm not and I'll never talk to him."