Chapter 11. Lamberghini~

"Good morning Ayush," I greeted as I entered the classroom.

He ignored me after glancing at me. Surbhi asked me who he was and I told her that he was my childhood friend. Ayush snorted at this and got up from his seat.

He went to the back and sat beside Ved. Ved put his hand around his shoulders and told him something. He looked in my direction and laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at Ved. Surbhi nudged me and I sat on my seat. They must be making fun of me.

"Hi Sandhya! Hi Surbhi!" Nikhil greeted.

We both greeted him back and he asked me if I had done the assignment. I nodded and he scratched the back of his neck looking at me hesitatingly. I took out my notebook and gave it to him.

"You can copy it," I said.

"Give it to me when you are finished," Surbhi told him and we chuckled. He thanked me and went to his seat. Parth soon arrived and we began arguing on who was the best cricketer. We had to stop it since the teacher arrived.

"Yuvraj is the best!" Parth shouted.

"Yes, Mr. Parth Singhania. I also watched yesterday's match and he played really well. Now I would like you to please take your seat and let me start with the lecture," Mehta sir said and the whole class laughed.

Unlike other lectures, Mr. Mehta's class was never boring. He was the first one to leave when the bell rang but he always utilised every second of the lecture efficiently.

×~×

"Virendra!"

"Sachin!"

"Kapil Dev!"

"Dhoni!"

On Dhoni's name, both Parth and me nodded our heads.

"Will you both stop already? I am tired of this cricket mania," Surbhi complained. She didn't like watching cricket and would scold Aryan and me whenever we started with this topic.

"OK, let's finalize with Dhoni." Parth and me shook our hands in agreement.

"Ayush!" I spotted him entering the cafeteria. I waved at him and he looked in my direction. He adjusted his specs and went in different direction.

"What was that?" Parth asked. Surbhi asked the same question.

"My friend from school. You don't know him?" I asked Parth. He shook his head. Then he didn't know the backstory.

"Ayush and I were friends in elementary school but he doesn't think so. That's why he is ignoring me," I said.

"What happened?" Surbhi asked. I shrugged.

"Maybe he just doesn't like me? I don't know," I said sadly. I knew why he was acting like that. Ved and he were similar in that way. Holding grudges.

"Well whatever it is, don't spoil your mood because of it. You have me and Surbhi," Parth said and I smiled. I took out some candies from my bag and gave them.

"Let's eat pizza!" I announced and ordered the large size to celebrate our friendship. You don't need a particular day for that. Surbhi noticed that I kept stealing glances at Ved's table and kicked me under the table. She typed something on her phone and showed me.

"Chillax dude. Don't stress over it. Let it go. Remember I am your best friend. So stop looking at him or I am going to kill you," I read and laughed at her. I liked jealous Surbhi.

I tried to talk with Ayush a few more times. Like everytime, he ignored me. Okay, I will try for one last time.

"Ayush, do you need my help?" I asked as he was struggling to solve a problem. He was alone in the Physics lab. He looked up and scrunched up his face.