Chapter 89. An extra

Few days later

I was so happy that I bought more than twenty chocolates while coming to college in the morning. I was planning on giving them to Ved, but thanks to my glutton best friends, the amount decreased to seven. Parth and Surbhi raided my bag when Surbhi's intuition told her that I was hiding something delicious in my bag and not sharing with her.

Now that I had realised that I liked... Let me take a minute; I still can't believe I am going to say this. Okay, I will try once again. Now that I had realised that I liked Ved - it took my heart and mind the whole night to convince me - I didn't mind when my friends teased me about it and kept pulling my leg whenever they noticed me looking at him.

So, to say my thanks without arising suspicions, I decided to give my Princess some candies because I knew he loved them a lot - he had a sweet tooth. I smiled as I reached my classroom and went to the back row where he sat and started placing the remaining chocolates under his desk.

After making a nice pattern, I began to leave, but Ayush stopped me and questioned me what I was doing there. I told him not to bother and thought it better to get going before he hurt me with his blunt attitude.

Ayush took his seat without saying anything, and I also went back to my spot. The lecture went smoothly and then it was lunch break. I was hopping towards the cafeteria when I spotted Natural Heater discussing something with a few students from other batch. I reached him and was about to ask him if he liked my gift when his childhood best friend arrived and pushed me aside.

"What the hell?" I grumbled.

"What happened?" Ved asked and glanced between Ayush and me.

"He pushed me," I complained and glared at Ayush who didn't look guilty at all.

"Did you need anything?" Ved questioned and shifted away from me.

Why did he always change his behaviour whenever Ayush was around?

I stepped towards Ved, and ignored Ayush. It wasn't like I was troubling him or something; then why was he giving me death glares for no reason? I was talking to Ved, why did he had to interfere like that and be a douche bag?

"Bro, let's go; it's lunch time," Ayush told Ved and took his right arm.

Before they could move, I grabbed Ved's left hand and pulled him in my direction. I was waiting for him to complete his conversation with other students and then ask him what I had on mind; I wouldn't let him go so easily.

"Leave already!" Ayush yelled.

"I won't!" I fought back.

"I am warning you."

"I am not interested."

Ayush glanced at his best friend, who in turn was staring at me with mixed expressions. Why wasn't he taking my side now? I gave him my puppy eyes and told him to stay back for a minute, but Ayush interrupted us again and started scolding me for being childish.

Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with him? He didn't want to be my friend, but it doesn't mean I can't even talk to Ved.

"Leave my hand, Sandy Pandy," Ved spoke in a low voice.

I did as he said and Ayush cracked a huge smirk and took Ved away after throwing me a disgusted look. I curled my hands into fists and controlled myself from running and kicking him on the back with full force.

He was trying my patience and if it had been some other situation, I wouldn't have minded, but if he tried to interfere again, I might just beat him up for good.