Chapter 106. Sorted

I wanted to kill Surbhi because she wouldn't stop laughing and including Parth too in making fun of me. Tanya and Rashi tried to tone down her laughter, but by the second lecture, everyone in college got to know about my embarassing incident.

"Will you just stop now?" I punched my best friend on the shoulder.

"But how could you... wait a minute, let me laugh first," she wiped her tears, "how could you faint though? Bwahahaha..."

"It was good that Ved caught her before she cracked her skull," Divya added, and burst out laughing.

"You saw how she fainted? I thought I was watching a drama," Parth said and high-fived with Surbhi.

"Man, my stomach is aching now." Surbhi clutched her tummy and tried to calm down, but it was not working.

Just one glance at me was enough to get her rolling on the floor. And not just Parth and my girl gang, but Nikhil and Karthik were also poking me since morning, and even Ayush betrayed me too. I was glad to see him smiling, knowing the reason was me, but it was really awkward that he was laughing at how I made a fool out of myself yesterday.

"You okay?" Shreyas asked as he joined us in the corridor.

"You ain't gonna faint again, right?" Shree commented, and Surbhi shot me a mischievous smirk.

I gave Shree a fake glare when everyone began their third round of laughing marathon and didn't stop even when we reached the cafeteria and took our seats. As if they didn't have enough, all of them decided to join tables and torture me with all their jokes.

We were taking a lot of space in the diner, but no one bothered with us. Other students were also enjoying my misery, while I was waiting for the culprit to arrive.

Honestly, I was expecting Ved to express his true feelings and kind of hoping to get a kiss too, but I guess my heart wasn't prepared for the real thing. That's why I blacked out when Ved kissed me for the second time because my slow brain was still trying to register the first one.

I didn't wake up instantly, and my family and friends deemed it better to let me rest instead of waking me up forcefully after making sure that there was nothing serious.

"Ved is here~" Rashi wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at me.

I snapped my eyes at him as he entered the cafeteria with an innocent look - he wasn't even trying to hide that he was blushing and looking like a ripened mango. He made his way in our direction and fist-bumped with guys and greeted the girls. Finally, he thought of gracing me with his attention and scratched his head awkwardly.

"Why don't you sit?" Tanya asked him.

"There isn't enough space..." Karthik said and began making space for his friend.

While everyone else was busy adjusting the chairs and tables, Ved's eyes were glued on me, and I narrowed my eyes when he started walking towards me. I got a feeling that he was upto something, but I kept my emotions under control and let him do whatever he wanted; I wasn't planning on fainting again.

"Excuse me, Surbhi, can you shift a bit?" he asked.

Surbhi nodded and turned her torso to the side, while Divya pulled my chair in her direction so that Ved could move freely. Others stopped moving and observed what Natural Heater was planning to do. I cursed when he accidentally hit me with his elbow and apologized but continued getting in the small space between Surbhi and me.

"What are you doing? You also know you won't fit," I complained.

Ved smirked and winked at his friends. I scrunched my eyebrows when he refused a chair, but my confusion was soon taken care of. Ved took off his bag, and after stretching his arms, he shot me a smile and made himself comfortable on my lap.