Chapter 15. Ask him

I got late again. How was I supposed to reach college in time like this? I was positive those bus drivers were in a group like Illuminati and their main purpose was to get me late everyday.

I reached college just before the bell rang and cursed when I almost tripped myself. I haven't gotten my sandal repaired yet. How much will you procrastinate Sandhya? I couldn't wear shoes on this kurti and couldn't steal mom's. She was possessive about her footwear.

 She was possessive about her footwear

(Sandhya's outfit👆)

"When are you planning to get it repaired?" Surbhi asked and I shrugged. I didn't know. Maybe when I actually fell down and broke my nose. We got in the classroom and took our seats. Mehta sir came and began with the lecture.

"Next week will be a surprise test. So be prepared," he announced. We all groaned.

A surprise test? We had just started with the first year. I even had to prepare for that science competition. Add to that other club activities. I banged my head on the desk and he told me not to damage the college's property.

"What chapters do we need to read?" I asked.

"It's a surprise test, Sandhya. I am not telling you." He smiled evilly and went out of the classroom as the bell rang. I banged my head again. I thought college life would be more fun but it was getting tiring day by day.

Next lecture was hell of boring. So many assignments! Did they want to kill us or what? I had been running around since morning and would snap any minute.

"Chill dude. We have lunch break now. Here have some chips." Surbhi offered and I gladly accepted. I took a handful and shoved it in my mouth.

"Don't you have some manners?" Ved made a disgusted face as he walked beside us.

"Waft ish yurt pahwblem?" I asked and shoved more chips in my mouth. I crunched louder to annoy him.

"Happy?" I said and took more from the bag. Some chips fell down from my hands and he caught them before they hit the ground. He put them in his mouth and I glared at him. How dare he steal my chips? He winked and left before I could hit him.

Surbhi shook her head and gave me the whole packet. I gave her a toothy grin and munched on the remaining ones while cursing Ved. I was really in a bad mood today.

First, I couldn't get the letters to reach Shreyas, then I got late this morning, almost tripped because of my broken sandal, Mehta sir announced a surprise test and most importantly, Ved stole my chips!

I sighed in relief as I took my seat at the cafeteria. It had that homely feeling to it. I could spend my whole life here eating and playing games on my phone. I ordered a small size pizza and coke. Delicious. I would open a pizza factory when I became rich.

"Hey guys!" Divya greeted as she took a seat, and Tanya and Rashi followed. They took out their lunch boxes and I emptied most of them. I get more hungry when I am angry. While eating I kept thinking about how to give those letters to Shreyas.