Note

Eve's long and rough journey has come to an end and I would like to say, I'm really really sorry for what happened to her. Don't be mad at me, guys. I tried to revised or changed the ending but it is what it is. Sinabi ko sa sarili ko na once buo na ang ideya sa utak ko, 'yon din dapat ang masusunod kahit na anong mangyari dahil gusto ko iyong buhayin.

If you don't like my story, it's okay. At least nakahanap kayo ng oras para basahin ito. But if you like it, then it's much okay. I know you're expecting something that can satisfy your imagination or something that is beyond your expectations, but I'm sorry if I didn't reach your standards. Ito lang kasi ang kaya at nakayanan ko.

I'm sorry for the technical errors. I will find a way to get back to it.

I'm so happy and thankful na natapos ko siya after a year. Pinagtiyagaan ko talaga ito, guys, dahil gustong-gusto ko siyang matapos lalo na't ito ang unang kuwento na nabigyan kong buhay dito sa Wattpad. Thank you to all my friends who supported and encouraged me along the way. You're one of the reasons. And to my readers, thank you.

If you have some questions and if you need someone to talk to, you're free to approach me anytime. I'm open for anything. Let's just all become friends. I hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope that this is not the end for us. Will see you again on my next stories.

Again, thank you! God bless!

Love,
allileya :)