Part 5

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI YEH 

PART 5 :

Khsuhi pep  out from her room and watched  arnav    getting  inside  ...  she smirk  while  curling  her hair locks by her  finger .. 

  Khushi:  get  ready baby  !!  ..  because  you  are  going to  get  jhatka  tonight  ..  !!  ( she grinned and  went    inside  to  ..  check herself once  ) 

********************************************************************************** 

Arnav   took  his  change    from  the  closet  and  walked  inside  the  bathroom  to  get  changed  ...

In  the  mean  time  khushi  walked  out  of   her  room    wrapping  a   shawl  around  her  neck  ..  ..  when  she  saw  hp    ascending  toward  aranv’s room  with  the   food  ...she   instantly  hide behind  the pillars  ...  and  let hp  went  inside   the  room ..  once  hp  ..  came  out  ...  she  hurriedly  went  inside    his  room  ..     she  tiptoed  inside his room  and  look  here  and  there  ..  he was no where  in  the room  then  she  heard  the  .. noise  of  shower  ...   umhh  that means  he  is bathing khushi   clapped  her hands .. 

  Khushi:  chal  khushi  ..  lag  jaa  kam  pe ..  ( she  hurriedly  went  to  the   door and  locked  it from inside ..  )

********************************

Aranv  walked  out  of washroom  after   having  a  cold bathe  which  was  very neceassry  to  shrewed away his tiredness  ... and  getting changed  in his night  wears  ..  while  ..  holding  the  white  towel    in  his  hand ..  but  as  he  stepped  out  ..  he  frowned  finding  darkness  around  the  room  ..  only few dim lights  were  on .  and  then  ..  there  what  he  saw  ..took  his  breathe  away  !!   khushi   was  standing  leaning   against the slab  of  his  private bar counter  .and making  drinks . ... and  what the hell was she  wearing  ?  arnav  was  shocked seeing  khushi  wearing a red colour    skinny  lingerie  which was  tugging  against  her  like  a second  skin  .   it  was  so  revelaing  ..almost  exposing  most  of  her  ...  cleavage  ..  and  was just ending below  her femine  ..  ...  her hair  was  tied  in   a loose buns  with curls  coming  out from  the  side  of  her  ears ...    well  she  was  look  something  ...  sexy  !! 

 Arnav  :  what   the  ?  (  he  was  just  shocked  seeing  ...  khushi  in  his room  and  that  too  wearing  ..this  kind  of dress  !! dress   ?  fuck  it’s  lingerie  whats  she  is  supposed  to  do ?  he  clenched  his  fist  and  gulped   seeing her  ...   huh how much  he tries  to avert  his  eyes off her ?  after  all  he is a man  and  seeing  a  girl  ..who  is  in  a  lingerie  and  is  seducing  .. him  ..   hardly any man can  control  his  desires  !!   ) 

 Khushi   :   ( took  the  glass    in her hands  and  with  ..seducing  steps  ..  she   reached  to  arnav  .. and  smiled  naughtily  looking   ..  in his  eyes)  hey handsome  !! (  she  tries to  sound  flirty  while    handing  the  glass    on his   hand)

Aranv : khushi  what  the hell ..(    khushi instantly  placed  her index  finger  on  his  lips  and  moving close  to  him  ..she  said  in a low  voice   near his  lips) 

Khushi: sshh  !!  ap  kitna  gussa  karte   ho ..( she  blinks  her  eyes  and   looked  at  her  cutely  ..  while  aranv  just  shroved  her finger  away    off his fips  ..and step  back  saying  in  an  affirtive  tone  .. )