PART 19

SS :  AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH 

PART 19:

Pamela  :  how  could  you marry  her  ?  she  is  way   too  small  from  you ..  if ,,,   we would  have  our baby then    it   would be  nearly  at  her   age  ..         today  and  you  marry   a  girl  who  is  twice  younger   your  age  ...  most  probably SHE IS  YOUR  SISTER

Arnav :  ho  gaya  bakwaas  ?  now  leave ..  The door  is  that  Way  ..  You were  too  loyal  right  ?  that;s  why  I  found  you sleeping  with another  men despite marrying  me  ..    and  Even  now  you  are  ...  hvinga  fling  with  some  model of  my  company isn’t  it  ?  annh  ??     you  know  What   I  don’t  give  dam to  you   anymore   Jusst Fuck  your  asss  of  my   cabin ...  Get Lost ..    ( he  literally  roared  ..  his phone  beeped  and  he  picked  up  the  phone as a   grin  ..  spread across his  lips  )  yes  . babies  ..  !!    (  Pamela  glare  at him   before  she  left  his  cabin because she  is  very much aware of his anger)

*************************************************************************************

    Khushi  entered  in  the  Kitchen   here  HP  was  working  on  dinner  ..   Khsuhi  smiled seeing  HP  in  which  HP  just  looked at  her  ..  while passing a  weak  smile .. 

 Khushi  :  What  are  you  preparing  for  dinner  HP  ?   What  are  these r  ingredients  are  doing?

  HP  :    who babyji  .. Pamela  bhabi  ji’s  few  friends  are  coming  for  dinner  ..  so  ..   She  asked  me to  cook  some    Continental  .. 

Khushi  :  which  includes  fishes  and chickens  !   nani  is vegetarian  I guess  Anjali  di  also  doesn’t  eat  non veg  now  days ..  !!  aur  He  and my kids  are  not  fond of  Chicken  much  !! .. so  cook  something  which   everyone can  eat  .. 

 HP: but baby  ji bhabi ji  told me ..

  Khushi  : (  interrupting) HP   first  of you  should start  practicing calling me bhabi  rather  than  calling her  by that  tag  which   she  doesn’t  hold  ..  It’s  my  husband  house  .. and   She  is  the  GUEST   here .. not  us  ..  It’s   enough  that  we  are   bearing  the  expenses  of  the  guest ..we   are  not going  to bear her  guest’s  expenditures  .... !!  stop    your  preparations ..  Just    take  the list  of  the  dinner  I  am  saying  ..  !! 

  Aryan  and  Kavya    just    come  running  there

  Aryan  : mumaa  !!    what  are  you doing with this  Hippo  ?  (   khsuhi glared   Aryan and shook  her haed  denying him not to  call  him  that  )

Khushi  :  baby  ..  you shouldn’t  name him  like  that  it’s bad manner  (  Hp  almost  chocked  out  ? is  he  dreaming  ?  who is  saying  whom  ?   it  was  she  who  ..  used  to  swear  him  years  abck  with  ..  so many colourful  words) 

  Kavya  :  mumum !   we want to   have  clushers  ..  (  crushers  ) 

  Khushi  : babies  kal  hi  ..  toh  while  coming  here  I   made  you  both  have  crushers again  today ?     ( Aryan nodded  his  head  ) 

 Aryan :  han han   ...  we are  hungly  !!! ..  very  very much  !! 

 Khushi  :  let me make you  some    Maggie ?