PART 16

SS :  AJEEB DASTAAN  HAI  YEH 

PART 16:

  Aranv :  they  are  smart  just  like  me  !! akhir bachhe kiske  hai  .. 

 Khsuhi  ; ohh hello  bache  mere bhi  hai   !  ( she  pouted as  arnav  picked her  upin  his arms and started carrying  her  out  of the kitchen  )  Ar.. nav  ..  let  me  go  nah  baby  !! kids  are around 

Arnav  :  I want  to see you  in  that same  red  netted lingerie baby and regarding  the  kids  !!  ..  I  have sent them  to payel’s  place  with  my  Driver  ..  They  are  going  to  stay  there  tonight

  Khushi: arnav  !!  .. you  know  nah  they  cant leep  without  us  and you send  them  away

  Arnav  : baby  .. they will be hell busy to  remember  us  !!  and  now  you  concerntrate  on  me  rather  than ..them . !!  ( khushi  bite her underlip as arnav carried  her  back  on  the    bedroom  ..  

And No  sonner  the  moans  and  ..  graons  were  ..echoing   around  the  house  witnessing  their  love making  ..  ...

***********************************************************************************

It  was  past  midnight  whereas    Khushi  and  Arnav  was snuggling  in  each  other’s  arms   after  their  love  making  session  ..    Khushi  was going  through  the  photos  of  their babies  in  Arnav’s  phone  ..It  was  the  time  when  they  were  just  few  month  .. 

 Khushi  smiled  seeing  their  babies  pictures ...  they  were  really  so  cute  .. back  then  but  they  do  give  a  very  hard  time to  their  parents  to handle  them  specially  khsuhi   who  almost became  mad   while  handling  the  two  at  the  same  time .  At  the  very  young  age  she  became  mother  and  she   has no one  to  guide  how  to  handle  kids  ..  and  if  anyone  of  them  have  cried  ..then  the  other  too  started .. it  was too  tough  for  Khushi  ..  whereas  .. Arnav  was   with  her   at  home  for  ...  3 month  after delivery  but  both  were  new  learner  .. and  it  was  tough  for  them  ... 

  Khushi  still  remember  when  for  the first  time she  was  asked  to   change  dypers  ...  se  literally  rushed  to  washroom and  puked for atleast  four time . !  but  by the  passing  time  and  with  the  guidance  of the baby sitter  .. she  learned  to  handle  with  the  kids  .. 

  Khushi  : see  this  photo  ..  Here  avee’s  face was  sulking  so  much  ? 

Arnav ;  yaeh  it’s  because   you  haven’t  .. made her  wear dypers  properly which made her feel  uncomfortable  .. !!and  that’s  the  reason for her sulkness ..

 Khushi  ;  huh!!  I  didn’t  knew back  then  and no one  was   there  to  guide  me Arnav ..I   learned  all  myself  ..huh  if  it  was  Delhi    ..then  ...  I  am  sure   nani  or  Di w ould have  guide  me  ...  anhh  .. they  knew very well ..( she  said  without  realizing but instantly  stopped feeling    him goes  stiff  ..  she  looked  at  Arnav   )  arnav  ...  can’t  we go  back  there  ?  (  she said   while  meeting  his  eyes  )  I  missed  them .. 

  Aranv : khushi  plese  ..  stop  discussing  the  same  thing  ..  when  you    know  the consequence  ..  They  don’t  even cared  for  us ..  since  the  day I  choose   you  over  them  .. they  don’t  want  us  .. !!  and   to  them  ..I  am  just  ..a  son  of  prostitute  which  ..whom  their   daughter   and  son  in  law   givea  shelter and  that  was  biggest  mistake done by  them  ..  (  khushi  sighed  and hugged  him  tightly  while  wrapping  her  arms around  him and  snuggling  him  ..)