PART 13

Khushi:  dare  you  to  think about  any bitch  ..  !!!    ( aranv  chuckled) feeling  so  fun ... while  pulling my  legs  .. 

  Arnav :  I didn’t start pulling  your  legs  yet  darling  ..  Common !!  ...   are  you missing me  pulling  your  legs ..(  khsuhi turned all red  at his shameless comment ) 

  Khushi:   ..huh  ..  aap  aao  ..  pehle  ..    here  ..a war field is  ready for  you  ... bye  love  you ..!!  and drive safely  ...  

  Arnav :  hmm bye  ..  sweetheart .  (  they  hung  up  the call while  khushi  went  downstairs  to  join  others ) 

*********************************************************************************

Khushi    looked  at    anajli and  again  at  nani  and  again   at  the  Pamela  who  was  sitting  with her  family   by  her  corner  of  her  eyes  ..  she bite  her nails  in  tension  just   mumbling  a prayer  to  her bhagwaan ji . knowing  this    two  women   very  well  .one thing was    sure .  her  boyfriend  is  not  going to  be  escaped  from   their  claws  today  ..   

  Khushi  passed  an angry  glare  to  Pamela  .. huh  see  the  way  she  is behaving   as  if  she  is  some victim of  domestic violence  ..  !!  why   she  is hell bent  to  hold on  this  relationship  ...  god  knows  .. Hey bhagwaan  ji  ..  cant  you  able to  be in  paece seeing  me little  happy    (  khushi muttered  under  the breathe  as  she  saw  Anjali dialing arnav’s number  furiously) 

  Khushi  :  di  what  make  you  so  restless  ...  He  must  be busy  in  work  stop disturbing him unecssarily .. 

  Anjali:  stop  ..  interfering     in every matters  khushi  ..  you  think  it’s  an  uneccasry  problems  !!!   He  asked pam  to  give  divorce    to  him  ..  are  you  even understanding what  a  big maze  he    has created ..   ( khushi  rolled  her  eyes maze  !!  he did a wonderful  job  by  asking   divorce  ) 

 Nani  :  you  are  small  ...  Khushi  ..  and  we  will be happy  ..if  you behave  like  one rather  than  intruding   between  elder’s matter .. 

  Khushi stared  at nani  ‘    it’s  My  boyfriend  whom  you   guys  are  dragging  in  witness  box  and   you  ..  are  asking me to  keep qute  Hell  !! My  whole  future depends  on  this  .. silly  thing  and  I  will not interfere   ..”  she screamed in  her mind before stomping  her  feet   and  rushed out  of  the  house angrily  ..  )

***********************************

 Khushi pacing  in  the   laun    while  mumbling some colourful  words  when she spiotted arnav car  which just entered  in  the  parking  of  the  house ..and soon  arnav  got  out  of  the car  .. khushi  didn’t  wait   for  a second  and  rush  in his arms  and  wrapped  her arms    around him tightly  while  digging her  face  on  his chest  making  Arnav  startle a bit by her sudden  gesture  ..   

 Arnav : khushi  what  happen  baby  ? 

 Khushi :  (  pulled  back   from   the hug and looked at  him  )  why  didn’t  you  tell me  earlier that  you    had called that  pam  for giving  divorce  paper  ..  !! 

Arnav :  I  thought  to   surprise  you  with  the news ..  Well  I  am  sure  you  are surprised getting the  news    ..you  should  be happy now babe ..you  were  wishing the same ..