PART 11

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 11

  Khushi  :  huh  (  placing hands  on her  hip)  I  know  ..  what  day    is  today ..  and    you  promised  me  take  to  LONAWALA  ..    by  your  chopper  ...  !!!  Remember  .. ? 

  Arnav  :     unhhn  ?    is  it   necessary  to   go  there  ???   umhh  forget  it  ...  let’s   enjoy in bed  come  nah  !!  ...  I  am  really  hard  for  you  it’s  not  good  to  make  your  boyfriend  left  high  and dry ..  ( khushi  stuck  out  her tongue  and  went  to  the closet   and  picked  his  changes  ..    and turned   at  him  ) 

  Khushi: ( dragging him out of  the bed)     you  are not getting  anything  untill   we reach  Lonawala ..  so  get  ready  !!!  (    she patted  his  cheeks and kissed  him)    I  am  making  breakfast  ..  you come  love you!!  ( arnav  groaned) 

  Aranv : Not    fair  let  us  reach  there  ..    later  ....  don’t  ..  balme  for being  wild ..(  khushi  stuck  out  her  tongue and  left  the room while giggling  knowing he  is  high and dry ..  ) 

  Khushi  ;  Get  a  cold s hower  it  will  help  you  ...  Baby  ..  ( she shouted  back and aranv  graoned   then    sighed and walked in  washroom)

****************************************************************************

khushi  grasped  as  they  reached  the  airport  ..  where  arnav’s  private chopper  was  waiting  for  them  she  was way  too     excited seeing  the  steel color  chopper  with AR  designs symbol craved  in  it .. 

  Her  eyes  went  wide seeing  the  chopper  .. she  just keep  on ogling    over  it .. when ..   one  of  the  assistant  come  and       shake  his  hand  with  Arnav

  Assistant   :  Welcome ASR !!!  ...

Arnav :  every thing  checked manav ?    (  the assistant nodded his  head confirming  that everything  is  check)

 Assistant  : yeah  it’s  ready  for  the  flight ...  (  arnav  give  aquick nodded before     grabbing  Khushi hand  and  walked  toward    the  chopper ..) 

  Khushi  :    umhh  where  is  the  pilot  ??      ( she said looking around  ...  and  arnav  just   smirk  at  her  before ... he  get    into  the  chopper and  khushi;s  eyes  went  wide  ...    while she  too  also rode  in  ) 

  Khushi  :  ummm   ??

  Arnav  :  (   wearing  the  instrument    )      today  I  am the  pilot  !! (  khushi  grasped   and covered  her  mouth    with palm) 

 Khushi:  you  know  to  fly a   plane  ?  really  /( she  blinked her  eyelids  and    arnav just smirk and peck her      lips  )

Arnav  :  well  fortunately  yes  ..  I  know  ..  when  I  was  in Boston  .. then  I  got  to  learned  it  and  I  have my  liscence  so it’s not illegal  ..  scared  are we  ?  ( khushi  gulped  and  blink her  eyes    once and  twice before  just hugged  him wrapping her  arms  around  him  ..    in excited)

  Khushi :  OMG  !!  OMG  !!  It’s   real  ?  or  It’s  look  like   a dream    .. bhagwaan  ji ..is  it   a  dream ( she said cutely     ) I  am in the chopper ready for a  flight going to Lonawala and  you  are  flying  it  ...  oissh !!  it’s  sounding  so  too  good!  Like     Grey  fly    the  helicopter  ...  with  Anastasia  ..