PART 20

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 20 :

  Pamela  angrily  went  to slap  her  .. but     Arnav  came  and  held  her  wrist  tightly 

  Arnav  : Never  dare  that  Pamela  or  you  will  not  able  to    raise  your  hand  again  for  the  next time  ...  I am  silent  doesn’t  mean  I   don’t  have  mouth  ...  !!  before  I   loose my temper  ..  you  better  ..  mend your  ways  .. which  are not  going  to be  tolerate  in this  house  ..

  Khushi  just  angrily  glared at  her  and  left  asking HP  to      clear the mess and serve the dinner 

 Pamela;   that  ..   khushi  .. do  you  heard  they   went  away  saying me so manything 

   Pamela’s mother:  you  give them  chances  that;s  why    they     said  you  ( she rolled  her  eyes)   USE  your  brains ..before  it’s too  late 

***********************************************************************************

 Next  Day 

  Khushi  was checking  some  papers  while  walking   coming  out from  the  pool side  when  her  eyes fell  on   anajli  who  just   receive  some  letter  from  the  mail man .. and  she instantly  hide it behind  her  saree  pallu ...  and   walked  away  ..

  Khushi   narrowed  her eyes in  confusion  ..    but  later  brushed  away  her  thought  . when  she  saw  her babies running   around  the  living  room  wearing  just  top  ..    These  two  always   keep  the  household  on their  finger  ..  

  Aryan  : ( rushing  to   Hp  )  hippo .. hippo  ...  made  me cholate palcakes  ..(  pancakes)  jaldi ..

  Kavya : and me  palsta ..

  HP  looked at  them  with  his  eyes  opened  he never  heard  the  name  of  these  kind  of  food forget  about  preparing  them  ...

Hp  :  Aryan  baba  .. kavya  didi  ..    I  don’t  know  to  make  these  foods  you are  saying  ? I can made  you puri sabji .. 

 Aryan : no ..no don’t  you  know  we  don’t eat  oily  foolds  ....  !! 

Kavya  : hippo  hippo jaldi  .. do bhuk lagi  hai  ..  !! 

  Khushi  walked to  them  and  pulled  Kavya’s piggy tail 

 Khushi  :  is  this  a way  to  talk  kids  ?  what   hippo   you  are  saying  calling  Hp   nanu  ..  he  is  too  older  than    you  both  .. 

Aryan :  he  looks  lilke hippo ..  hippo  .. 

Khushi:  aru  should  I  say   papa  ..  how  ill mannered  you  are becoming  .. 

  Hp  almost  chocked  Is    Khsuhi   saying  about  respect  since  when  she started giving him  respect 

  hP :  it’s  oaky  bhabi  ji  ..  I  didn’t mind  they  are  Kids  only    ... !!   waise  bhi  ... I      have  habits  ..

  khushi  bite  her  lips  ...  while  said 

 Khushi  :  HP  ..  you  go  ..  I  will make  their  breakfast  .. !!