PART 18

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 18 :

Arnav :  Stop  it  khushi ..i  told  I don’t  want to  eat  why cant  you  geta  simple  thing  in  your  head  Why  are  you  so  stubborn  all  the  time dammit ?  do  you  even  realize    why this complication  is  in my  life  ?  it’s  because  of you  ..  !!   you know  what  sometime  your  over caring nature  pissed me  ..   Let me get braethe

  Khushi’s  eyes  filled  with  tears  .. 

 Khushi  :  I  am  the  reason  of   everything  right  ?   Now  after  5  years of togetherness   I am  mistake  of  your  life ..Arnav   my  worrying a bout  you  .  pissed  you  ... huh  ..  (  tears  started  rolling  down  her eyes)  jo karna hai karo mujhe  kya  ?    I  am  your enemy  right  .. ( she  gulped down  the  tears  and   went  toward her  side  and   lay  down  covering  her face  by the  quilt  ..  and   arnav  cursed  under his breathe  )

 Arnav  : Fuck ..  ( he hitted  his  fist  on his head  )

************************************************************************************

Arnav  paced  around  the  room  while  scratching his  nails  on his  hair  ..  He  has  unnecessarily  lashed  out  anger  On  khushi  ...    She  was  just thinking about his welfare and he just blamed  him  for  the  rotten   pickle  ..  which  was  only become  their  past ...    shit  !!  does  he  have  any  control  in his  anger  ever  .. 

  And  Now    it’s  going  to  be  the  toughest  job  to  pacify  his  wife  ..    He  slumped  down  on the recliner ..  being  lost  in his  own  thought  when  he  felt  some  movement  over  his  lap  .. 

 Arnav  instantly  looked at  his  lap  only  to find  kavya    looking  at  him  with  big  big  eyes    .. 

Arnav :  you  are awake bachha ?

Kavya :  dadda ..  filyt wid mumum ..( she  blink  her  eyelids  cutely  while  she  placed her  palm on her forehead)  kavy  ...  was  awlake ...  !!    (  arnav looked  at  her  daughter  who  wasw blabbering  in  her  words  ..  that  sounds honey  to him and  he  kissed her  nose  making  her  giggle) 

 Arnav  :  yeah  ..  mumum  is  angry  with dadda  ..    Dadda  yell at    mumum  that’s  why  ... (  kavy  instantly   jumped out  of  his  lap  and   climbed  up  on  the  bed and   woke  up  Aryan  while  hitting    him by  pillows ..) 

  Aryan  ;  oyee   malunga  !!  sone   do  !! 

 Kavya :  aru  .. uth !!  uth ..(  she dragged  him  up  and    Aryan  yawned while rubbing his  eyes  lazily  )   Mumum  is angrly  with  Dadda  ..  !!    ( Aryan  blinked his eyes) 

  Arnav :    you both  better  go off to  sleep!!! 

 Aryan ;  mumum guchha !!  jalebi  khilaao  na .. mere  ko   chone  do  ..    (  he  lay  flat  on  the bed  while  stucking his thumb  inside  his  mouth  ..  )  

   Arnav :  not  a bad  idea buddy    !!    jalebi ..  how  would  It  skipped   out  of my  head  ...  Well  Then  I  should  get  down  to   prepare  jalebis  .. 

  Aryan  instantly  jumped  out    of  the bed  while  licking his  lips .. 

 Aryan :  jalebis  .. dadda  you  will  make  jalebiss  .. meleko  bhi  chahiye  ....  !!