PART 23

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 23:

  Kavya  : (  rubbed her nose  )  I   drank  the  Coldrinks    from  the  fledge and   while  drilnking  it fell down  and  Pam  Aunty  pulled  my  ears  ..  for  stealing  Coldrinks .. Mumma It’s  hults  It  left  nail marks see  ( she  extended  her   ears  which  become  reds  and have scratched  marks  on it ..) 

  Khushi’s  anger    raised  in  no  time  how  dare she  raised her hands  on  her kids 

  Khsuhi:  just  See her  audacity  Di  ...   I  know  my kids  are naughty  but  who  gave  her Right    to  .. raise  hand on my  daughter  ane  do Arnav ko  ..why  to wait for Arnav  when I  myself  can  give her  paece of  mind  !!

By saying  that ,  She  rushed  out  of  the  room  angrily 

*******************************************************************************

  Khushi    reached  to  living  room  only  to  find  Pamela  and  her  mother  were  showing  eyes  to  Aryan  who  was  standing  there    lowering his  head  .. 

   Khushi  went   there  angrily  and  stood  infront  of her son  

  Khushi  :  What  happening  over  here  ?

  Pamela  :  ohh    see  mumma  now  who  comes  ?   ( she  said  in  a taunting  tone) 

  Khushi  : what  happen  Aryan  ?  why  are  you  standing  lowering  your  head  ? 

  Pamela’s  mother   :  why  are    you  asking    him  ?  I  am  telling  you  what  was  he  doing  .. cant  you  give  your  kids    little   lessons  of  mannerism . ..He  was  just running  by  and  yelling  at  top  of his voice.. uhff  how  can  some  one  can      live  in  peace  

 Aryan  :  jhooti  !!!  ....   (  he  said  flaring  his  nose    )    I  was  just   come  dowlnstails   after  waking  up   to call Mumum  ...  !!  ( he said  wrapping  his small  arms  around    Khushi’s  leg and  rubbed his  nose  sheepily ) 

  Pamela’s  mother  :   and don’t come to  teach  me  Khushi .. because  it’s  need  to   make  them  corrected if  they  are  wrong  !!   

  Khushi  flared  her  nose   angrily befote   slapping  hard  on  Pamela’s cheeks  making  both  the  mother  and  daughter  startle 

 Pamela : how  dare you ? 

  Khushi  : ohh sorry  Didn’t  you heard  what  your  mother  says  ?  You should correct  someone  if  they  are  wrong  .. and    Aunty  Ji  ..  Your  daughter  needs  the  lesson  first  than my  Kids  ..  Next  Time  Pamela  if  ..  I  find  you or  your  ..  mother  hovering round my  kids  ..  I  swear    you  bitch  ..  You  will  fucking  regret  the  moment  for messing  me  !!    

Khushi  : (  turning  at    pamela’s  mother)  Aunty  Ji  .. ap  ki  age ho  rahi  .. tab hi    toh  bar  .. bar  bhul jate  ho  ki  ..  MERE  PATI  KA  GHAR  HAI  ..  apke  ..  ya  apke  so  called  Beti  ka  Nahi  ...   (   aunty ji  I  guess  you  are  getting old  ..so  that;s  the  reason  you   doesn’t  remember  the  simple  thing  ...  !!      

  Pamela  and  pamela’s  mother  fumed  angrily as  Khushi   picked Aryan  in  her arms  and  walked  away  ..

 Pmaela ‘s  mother:  we  need  to  do smoething before it’s too late  ..