PART 17

SS :  AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART  17 :

  Khushi  :  you .. b... (  before  khushi could complete arnav  eyed  her and she stopped instantly)

 Arnav :  first of  All  you  are  forgetting  one  thing  ..  Everything here belongs  to  me  only ..it’s  my hard earning  which  you  are shrugging off .. and  you  have  no right  to  ..  insult   my  wife and  my  kids  ..  standing  in my house  ..  If you want  your  well  so  keep  silent  or else  you  are free  to  leave  !!  .. H.P    (  hp  came  there  running  )  made  my  room    clean  keep  our  luggage   inside  there  ..  !!    I  Hope  No  one  has  any  problem  with  that ..  !! (   she  said  glaring  at  nani  and  anjali  ..while  left  for  upstairs ,,  while khushi too followed..)

 Pamela    : nani you are  allowing  him  to  stay  in  this  house  after   what they  did  to us ..  !!  he literally destroyed my  life  with  khsuhi  .. 

 Anjali:  It  didn’t seem  though  ..( she said  rolling  her  eyes and  took nani  away  ..    from  there  ) 

*************************************************************************************

 As  Arnav and  Khushi  entered  in  Arnav’s  room   many   old  memories  come  flashing  in  their  mind  ..    khushi  roamed  her  eyes  reliving  the  moments  again  that  she  spend  with  her husband  years  back  ...     Ecah  corner  of this  room  hold   the  memories  of  their  love .. 

    Khushi  was  lost  in  her  thought  when she  felta  pull  on    her   kurti  ..  she  looked  to  find  kavya   who  was  looking  at  her  mother  with big  big  eyes  .. 

Khushi  :  yes baby  ? 

  Kavya  :  We  have  pool  in  the  loom  ...  yeeehh  ( she  grinned  pointing  toward   the pool  where  Aryan  already  went  there  and  is  running around  ..  exploring  it  .. ) 

  Aryan  :  (come   running)  anhh  ...  kavy  ..  !!  we  will   pleey    wilth walter  ...

Khushi  :  no  one  is  going  to  roam  near  the  pool  I  am  warning  you both  I  shouldn’t  find  you near  the  water  or  else  ..  you  will get  your  bums   red ..(  kavya  and  aryan  both made a sad  face   and    just   rushed  to  the  washroom  and  started  banging  the  door  ) 

  Kavya  :  dadda  ..  mumum again  scolding  us  .. 

  Aryan :  dadda  ..  dadda  ..  kholo  ....  door kholo ..  mumum ko daato  ..  !! 

  Khushi:  kids  ...  ( placing hands on her  hips)   stop  ...  banging  the  door  let  papa  get  fresh  He  must be  tired    didn’t  I  told  you   don’t  disturb  him  ...  when  he  come back  from  office ..  !!   You  both  go  ..  took  out  your  books  from  the  bags and  started  revising  alphabets .. it  will  help  you  for getting  admission  in   your  new school  ..

 Kavya : (  placing hands on her  head )  ate hi parai  chalu  ...

Aryan : baccho  ki jaan  loge  kya  mumum  ..(    he  said  cutely  while  sitting  on  the  suitcase  which  was  placed  on  the  corner  of  the   room   sat  on  it making a sad  face  ..)