PART 25

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 25 :

Khushi:  haan  Aru  kaha  hai  I  am not  seeing  him  since   long ! 

  Arnav : well don’t  worry  jaha  kahana  wohi  tumhara  beta  dekho must  be   busy  in  eating  foods !!  .. bhukar hai nah  ...  tumhara  beta  !! 

  Khushi:  what  do  you mena ? ( she  said flaring her nose and  arnav  peck  her  lips  )  

 Arnav : nothing come  fast  ..   ( by saying he also left the room and khushi to followed  him  ) 

 Khushi : it’s not the  end  !! 

************************************************************************************

The  days  started  passing  by ,  and  finaly  it  is  the  day  which    Everyone  in   Raizada  Mansion was  waiting  for  ..  After  Five  years  of  Long  wait  the  Walls  of  the mansion  is  going  to  witness  Hpapines.  

It’s  the marriage  of  the  children  of   this  house,  After  a long  fight  and a  long  wait  Arnav and  Anjali both  are  going  to get  their  proportioned  share  of  happiness  !!      Devyani  Singh  Raizada  is  the most  happiest  person  today  and for  the  first  time  she  is  feeling relieved breaking  the  rules  of  the  Orthdoxious  society  !! 

   It’s  good  to give value  to  the  beliefs  of  the  society  but   it’s  not good  if  you let  the  society  to  rule  over  you  !!  You  are  the  one  to  rule  your  life!!   

 The  alter  was    already  having  the grooms  who  are desperating  waiting  for  their brides  along  with  the  priest  who  started  puja  .. and  The  kids  who  are  finding  the  whole ceremony  to be  so much  exciting  !!

 They  are  guests  .. who have come    to    attend  the  fuctions ..some  were  whispering  and gossiping ..  some  were really  happy   for  the  couples and some  were  just   the  watchers  ..  But  nothing  matters  now  because   The  only  thing  matter  right   now   the  happiness  !! 

   Khsuhi and  Anjali both  come  dressing up  into   a  bridal  look  making  their grroms  stunned  at  their  beauty .. 

  Arnav  was  too amazed  by  her  beauty  .. HE  was  just  staring  at  her  with  loving  eyes  …  It’s being  five  years but  still  ..  The  love does  not reduce  a  bit ..  though  they are married  but  Arnav Singh  raizada is a pride man  today for claiming  her  as  His’s  infront  of the  world all  over  again  !! 

    Soon  , The  rituals  get  done   with  the couple  taking vows  of being    with eachother  till  eternity  .. At  the  end  priest  declare  them as The  married  couple  !! 

 Arnav  is  so much  happy  for  his  sister ..   Finaly  she  get  the  deserved  happiness  in her  life  and  khushi  is happy  to  get  the  respect  of being  Arnav’s  wife  in  all  terms .. 

  Both  the  couple  haeded to  nani  to take  her blessing nani  touched  both  Arnav and  Anjali’s  face

 Nani  :  ( in  tears)  god  bless  you !!   I  was  so  wrong  to   do  injustice  with  you  both  ..I  was  so  blind  in my beliefs  that I  failed to notice  your wants  ?  It’s  that    this  little girl  khsuhi  made me  open my  eyes  let  me  see  that  there  is  something  beyond the society  !That society  doesnot make  us  We make the society  !!     (  she  extended her  arms   toward  khsuhi who  hug  her  ..)