PART 24

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

 PART 24:

Arnav  :  I don’t  know but hope she  doesn’t hurt  di  ..   ( khushi sighed) 

  Nani  :  then  fine  Anjali is  yours  .. !!    Ask  your  family    to  come and meet  us  ..

 Kabir:  unh Nani  I have no  one in  my family accept my bhabhi  if  it  fine I can bring  her  ...  .. 

 Pamela’s mother:  are you gone nuts    Devyani  Ji ..  do  you forget  the  social    barriers  ?

  Nani:  I was blind  to give  prior  to  the society  before my children happiness now  I realixe  ..  and  ..  the  mistake    I   had  commited  .. I  want  to  ..  correct  it  ..  I  don’t want  nothing except my children’s happiness ..   (  she  walk to   arnav  and Khushi  )   with  Anjali’s  marriage  I want  you  both  to  get  married  ..  under  the  same   alter  .. 

*************************************************************************************

  Khushi      mouth  almost  open  at ‘ o’  shape as she  looked  at Arnav  ..  with  qwestion filled  eyes  while clutching  his  arms  .. 

  Arnav  was  just  staring at nani     with  blank  look  .. 

 Khushi: ( look at arnav)  did  you haerd the  same   which  I  heardor my ears are  ringing

 Nani  : ( smile sadly  )   Khushi  you  heard  it  right  !! ..  I  want  you both to get married  with  all  the  rituals  ..   I  did  a  mistake  five  years back  Chotte   by   behaving  harshily  with  you both  ?  but  couldn’t you convince  me ..You  declare  to leave the house  I  don’t care for    you  ?   Is it  ? what  you  believe  I  never    make difference   between you and anjali  actually I love you more  than  her  ..  I  didn’t  mean  to  say  those  words   you think  I  was  happy saying  those  words  to  you  !! NO  .. Never  .. (  she  touched  his cheeks  with  eyes brimming  with tears)    you  could  have  tackle  it  ..  other  way  but  No You decide  to  left  the  house  with      Khushi  .. and  You  khushi  couldn’t    you stop  him .. are   we meant   nothing to  you both .. didn’t  we  have  the  right to get  angry   ?? 

 Arnav  too become  emotional  he  too  missed his nani a lot  He  held  her  knuckles and  raising  to his lips  kiss them 

 Arnav  : nani  I  am   sorry  ..I should   have think  about  you  and  DI  before  leaving  the  house  with  Khushi  .. but  what else could  I do Nani  you  are  not  ready to  accept  khushi  and  I  cannot live  without  her  ... 

  Khushi:   sorry  it’s  our mistake  too  intentionally or  unintentionally we  hurt  you  ... 

  Anajli  : ( coming  to  them  )  what  is  the  need  of   bringing the  past  now    we  are  happy  to se  your happiness whch matters   now  !! nani chotte  khushi  stop shedding  tears  !!  ...  ( she said  wiping out her  own  tears  while smiling)

 Aryan :   why  all is clying  ?  I  will   cly  too ..

  Kavya  :  .. mee too clying ..   ( she said folding her  lips  seeing    their tactis  the  elder  laugh  )