PART 6

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 6 :

Khushi: why  you came to  pick  ..a  bloody  Whore    who  is  desperate to sleep a round  the mens  or  why  are  you trying to call   a girl  who  want to get fucked by her bloody  .. elder  brother ..(  before  she  could continue more she  was pinned against  her  car door  .. and  arnav  smacked  his  lips  .. kissing her  furiously  and passioniately at the same time  !!  with her ..   khushi tries to nailed his back  but  ..  aranv pinned her  hands  over her  haed  and     keep on  kissing  her  ..after a  while  ..  khushi   too responded back  the  kiss  with the  same  intensity  !!    ..they both were kissing  ...  as if there  is  no    tomorrow  !! both of them  were taking  out  each’s  frustration!! .........  sucking nibbling biting whatelse  !!

 They  only  pulled back from the  kiss  only  when   there was lack  of  oxygen ..  arnav and khsuhi  both were panting and  ..khushi was looking at aranv  with  .. widened  eyes  .. 

 Arnav  :  We  need  to  talk  Khushi  !! ..  (  he  said . while  khushi  stare  at  him  )  let’s get back home  first!!    ( khushi just nodded and  aranv    start the engine and drove off) 

**********************************************************************************

  After  almost 15 minuite they  reached  raizada mansion  while  Hp    took   Arnav’s laptop bga from  him  ...  whereas  arnav glance at khushi  who was fiddling  with  her  purse  ..

 Arnav  ; khushi  ..  once you  get  fresh come  in my room  ..as  I  said we  need  to  talk ...   (   khushi nodded and  they  both headed toward their  room  )

**********************************

Khushi  gulped  down  the nervousness as she knocked  on arnav’s  room  door  ..  arnav   had  already  got changed  in  his  night suit  ..  and was  standing near  the closet  facing  his back toward  her and  cheking  some files .. hearing  the  knocks  he  just  turned  around  and   looked toward   khushi who  was standing  near the door  while  still holding the file in  his hands  ..    he  gestured  khushi  to come  inside  with baby step  while clutching her mobile tight  in  her fist  .. 

Arnav : khushi   have  a sit  ..( he gestured her  toward  the   bed  ..whereas khushi just  raised her eyes looked  at arnav and   went  to  the bed  and  sat  down  at  the  edge  .. while  gazing down at  the floor  .. whereas arnav     looked at  khushi  for  some  seconds . before  he  walked  to her  ..while  keeping the file on the coffee  table  ..  and  took  a sit beside  her ..  )  

  Khushi  raised  her  eyes and  looked  at  him  while   fiddling  with  her fingers which  were on  her lap   khushi’s  heart beat  raised up as    the  colongne . of his after shave  filled up her nose strills  she  gulped  down  ..  and instantly avert  her  eyes  from  him  .. waiting  anxiously to know what he  want  to  say ......  she  gulped and  praying  her   bhagwaan ji  that   what she  is  expecting ..  got  true ..  her cheeks  turned  into  crimson  red  remembering how  he kissed her back  in  the car ..  

 Arnav  :  khushi  ..(  he    just  said  her name  ..whereas khsuhi looked  at  him ... after few  couple  of seconds  he  again  said  while  not looking  at her) are  you  serious  ?  (  khushi scrunched  her  eyebrows  ...   not  understanding  ..  whereas  arnav   looked  staright in her eyes)  I  mean  are  you  really  serious  about   your feelings  toward    Me  ?  ( he stressed  the  words  while  khushi’s  eyes  opened  wide  before  she  replied)