PART 10

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART  10 :

Arnav :  I  don’t  get  why you tennagers  are crazy about this  fucking  movie ..you  crazy hormonal  teenagers  ..  (  khushi huffed ...  and       bite on his  lip  angrily as aranv  was  brushing his lips  with  her  ) what  the ? 

  Khushi  :    Even    you  are  with  a crazy  hormonal    teenager  !!  so  don’t insult    teens  !!  we Teens  have  the  guts  to make  every impossible  possible    ( arnv shook  his  head    and  rolled  taking  her  top of  him)

  Arnav  ; really  ( he  asked  raising his  eyebrow as  he     opened  the  knot  of    her  robe  ..  and   flung  it  off   somewhere  and pressed  her  tightly  before  sliding   his  hands  under  the  nighty  and    unhook her bra  ..  and  flipped taking her under  naeth  him ..  he  pressed  his  lips  with  her  wheras  khushi;s  hand  raised  in  his  hair and gripped  them  ..  pulling her close to him .

************************************************************************************

Next  day 

 It  was    the  breakfast  time ..  while  Khushi  was  in  the  kitchen  and was making   sandwitches   for  herself  and  ASR  ...   and  was talking  with   payel  on  the  phone ..   Payel  was   sounding furious     for  not  attending  ..  her  phone  last  day .. 

  Khushi :  ohho  Payee . !!  sorry  ..  yar  ..    yesterday  I  really  forget   to  call  you  back  actually  I was busy  .. 

 Payel  :    hmmh  I    know  very well  in  what things  you might be so  busy  and  you even  skipped  colleges  .. ( khushi  rolled  her   eyes    and blushed remembering  what   she  was  busy  doing     yesterday  with Arnav ..  ouch  !!  ...  she  is    so  sore  after  yesterday  !! )

  Khushi  :  shut  up  payee  ..  !!  .. nad  you  give  me the notes  today  !! ... 

 Payel  :  well    why  don’t you  come  and  stay  at my place  tonight  then  you can  catch  the  studfies  you missed  out  Khushi  .

 Khushi:  (  instantly  )  NO !!!  Fucking  ways  I  am going  to  stay  at  your  place  tonight  !! ..   ( payel  laughed   out     and  Khushi fumed   realizing she is  teasing her  )

   Khushi  : shut  up  you  moron  idiot  !!  just come  to  ..   college   ..i will  show you .. 

  Payel  ; anhhan  !!   poor  me  !!  now  why  would  you    come  to  stay  at  your  best  friend  place    now  toh  ..  nights  are  reserved from  someone  else  ..  han  ?  (  she   said  in a teasing tone and  Khushi  could  find  her  cheeks  turning  red  ..  her  eyes  fell  on  arnav    who  was  descending  the  stairs  ) 

  Khushi  :  chal  !!  I call  you  back  later  !  (  she  cut  the  call and  quickly    hurriedly   put the sandwitches  on the  plates   and  rushed  out of  the kitchen  ordering  HP  to bring the  rest ..)

  Arnav     was  sitting  on  the dinning  table  while  going  through  emails  on his  phone  when   Khushi  come  with    plates  and keep  them on  the  table ..

  Khushi:  the breakfast  is  raedy ..( she chirped   happily amking  arnav    looked  at  her with  cocked  eyebrows  ..)

 Arnav  looked  at  the   sandwitches  and  then  looked back a t Khushi