PART 22

FF :  AJEEB DASTAAN  HAI YEH

PART 22 :

Kavya  and   Aryan both  left    it and  runned  back  to    their room 

 Khushi:  huh  ?   among  all    why  my babies  become  a monkey  ? 

  Anajli and aranv  (  both  at the  same time)  because  you were  a  monkey too in  your childhood ..

  Khushi’s  jaw  dropped  and  she stomped  her feet 

  Khushi:   baap re baap  !!   now I understand what  a  parents  of  a  naghty  kids  means ..   Chalo ..  let  me  go before they do something  else   ( she  also ran    out  of  the  room  while  arnav shook  his  head )

 Arnav  ; she  is  still  a  kid   herself ( he  smile  back  ) 

*********************************************************************************

Khushi    put  the blankets  on  their   kids   who  just    dozed  off  in  tiredness  ..she  placed  their toys  away  from  the bed  and  looked  at  aranv  who  also settle down  on his  side  of  the bed 

  Khushi  ;  finally  Everything  is  moving smoothly  ..You  and  di   fiannly  sorted  your  differences  and  she  also   decided to move  on  so  we  can expect a  marriage soon  in  the  house 

 Arnav  :  yeah  ..  but  it  is  not  going  to  be  that  easy  ..You  know  we can  fight  with  everyone  but  we  have  .. antagonist  in our  own  house ..    nani  ..  

 Khushi : hmm ..  you  are  right  .. 

 Arnav  :   but  this  time No  society  can  stop  me  ..    from  decorating  my  sister’s  life ..  I  give dam  to  the  god  sake  rules  which  are more  important  from  a  person’s   Hpapiness  ...   it’s not  di’s  fault  that  her  husband  died  By sacrifing herself how come her dead husband  ‘s  soul  live  in  peace in  heaven ...

Khushi  massaged  her  husband’s should to  ease  his tension 

  Khushi  :  It’s  late  now  we  should  sleep  ...  we  have  lots  to  do  tomorrow  ...

*************************************

Next  Morning 

Khushi  have  went to   the near  by  local market with  kavya  and  Aryan  to  buy  some  vegetable  from  the  Vendor  ..

 There  are  few  ladies  from  the  neighbourhood   who   were  also  present  there  buying the  vegetables from  the  vendors  .. 

  Khushi  :  bhaiya  give  fresh  vegetables  ... 

 Kavya :  is  it  carrot  ?  hai  nah  ?  ( she  said  pointing  to  the  carrot  ) 

Khushi  :  that’s  right  baby  it’s carrot ..  aru  tell me  what  this vegetable called  (  she  said  picking  a  brinjal  in her  hand  )  

Aryan  stared  at  the vegetable   for  few  seconds before  saying 

 Aryan : bengan  !!  ..  ( khushi shook her  head) 

 Khushi:  what  it is called in  English  ? brinjal  ? say  brinjal .. 

Aryan :  binjall  ...   (  he  said blinking his  eyelids  that’s  when  khushi  heard   the few  ladies  gossiping  regarding her  and  Aranv’s  relation )