PART 21

:  AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART 21:

  Pamela’s mother: now    we  have to  learn cultures from  you ..  the  ..  girl who  herself have no character ..   

 Aranv  : SHUT  UP  !!  .. what  ever  differences  I have  with my  sister  that’  our family matter  you are none  to interefere  in  it Mrs Sinha  .. and  Secondly    I am  there     to decide  about my sister’s  welfare  ..  I  am not going to  tolerate any  one  saying  a shit .. or sidelining  her ..  for  being  a  WIDOW  ..  she  have  all the  right   like we  all  have  ..  mark my  word  !!!   I own  this  house I  repeat  .. and  you  are just an outsider  so behave  like  the one  I will not  like an outsider  poking her  nose  in my    family matter  ..

*************************************************************************************

  Pamela’s  mother  left from  there  fuming  While  anajli  stood  there  with  tears brimming  in  her  eyes  ..

Aryan  : dadda  she  is  .. a  black  witch  !!! 

Kavya :  too bad bad  !!  bad bad bady    chudail  !! 

Anajli  :  ( yelled) just   leave me  alone  take  your  kids  away  ... let me   live  alone  !! (   arnav was  about  to  say  something but  then  stopped  and  walk  out  of  the  room  .  picking Aryan  in his  arms  )

***************************************

   Khushi  ;  why  you  both  keeps  on  doing  naughtiness  all the   time  for  you buee   have  to  listen  so many harsh  words  ..  !!

  Arnav  :  why  are  you scolding the babies  Khushi  ?    are  you  also becoming   blind  like  the  other so  called  hyprocrytes  in  this  societies  ..     they  didn’t  do anything  making her  wear  bindi  and colourful  dupatta ..  !! 

  Khushi  :  I  know  but  .. 

 Arnav  :  what  but  ?    What  you  want  then  khushi   that  my  sister  spend  her  rest  of  the  life wearing White  ..

  Khushi  :  I never  said  or  neither  I  meant that   Arnav  ..  but  didn’t  you see how  pam’s  mother  word  hurt  her  ? 

Arnav  :  khushi  ..  I  never  expected  this  type  of answer  from  you  .. have you  forget  our  times  The  whole  Society   was  against  us  ...  but  ..still  you    stood against  them  .. and  fight  for  our  love  ..  We  fight  together  ..  !!  then what  happen to you   today  ? 

  Khushi  : baby  what  you  think   I  don’t  want  her  happiness  ?   she  is  my  sister  too  ..  and   I  will be really  happy   to see  her filling colours  in  her  life  but  ..  you  know  Nani  she  is  too  close minded  ..  she  will  never  understand  ..  and  it  will  hurt  Di more  ..   but first  you go and  talk  to  her  ..  I  am  sure  she  must be shedding tears  !!

Arnav  : but she don’t want to talk  with me 

  Khushi  : baby  just  let  it go and  talk  with  her  ..

*************************************************  

Arnav  knock  the  door before he enter inside only  to  find  anjali standing near  the frenchdoor  being  lost  in  her  own thoughts  ..