PART 9

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART  9 :

Arnav :  fine ..  !!  will make  pasta  for  you ..(  khushi just  jumped  on him  with  excitement  and  peck  on  his   lips  infront  of  Hp  who  was    bewildered  seeing  this  ?  anhh  brother  and  sister  kissing  eachother  !!  rich  people  and their  ways  ) 

  Arnav  :   ( chuckled) control  baby  ..  this   is not  your  bedroom  ..( he said    whispering near  her  ears while biting her    earblobe  khushi  blushed nad move away  while tucking  her  hair  behind)

 khsuhI; I will help  you  too  making  pasta  !!  ..  9 aranv blink  his  eyes  and turned  at   HP  ) 

arnav :  hey what  are you  staring  at   ?  help me  with the  ingridients ..( he literally   barked  maing  hp    run    away     hearing his  tone  ) 

 khushi:  you  scared that  poor  guy  ASR   !!  (  arnav  just  rolled  his  eyes as  khushi giggled  ..  and  went  to    wear  apron for himself  ) 

************************************************************************************

Khushi  was    sitting  on  the   on  the kitchen  counter  while  sipping coldrinks from the coldrink can   and  was   busy  in  admiring  her man  who   was chopping vegetables  for  the  pasta ... 

 Arnav was  batting    the  eggs  when  his  eyes  fell  on  khushi  was  resting  her    chin on  her  palm and was   lost  in   him  arnav  smirk  and   snapped  his  finger  infront  of  her   making  her    jumped  out  of  her  thought  .. 

 Arnav :  what are you  staring  at    khushi  ?   ( khushi    looked  at  arnav  ..  and  said  while tucking  her  hair behind  ) 

   Khushi :   just  watching   my     man  who  is  looking  so  handsome  ..  even while cooking ..  (  khushi  instantly    bite  her  lips  .    and lowered down  her  eyes  realizing  what  she  said  ..  a    blush  spread across  her  cheeks  ... .. and arnav  raised  his  eyebrow  ..  and     stopped batting the eggs  , moved   toward  her    with  a prediatory  steps   looking straight  in    her  eyes   and in  no  time  he  stood   between  her    legs  and   blocked  her by  placing  his  hands  on   both side of the kitchen counter ..  khushi     instantly  flickered  her  eyelids and  looked  at  him  . shyly  .. whereas  arnav  raised his  hand and   caressed  her   face by  the back of his  palm  making  khushi clutched  edge  of the counter    tightly   in pleasure  ..   khushi  gulped  down  the  urge  that  is  forming  inside  her  by  his  mere touch  arnav  leans    toward  her     and   just  stopped   near  her  lips  ..    fanning his  breeze  on  her  khushi closed  her   eyes  parting her  lips  ..  waiting  for  him  to capture  them  but  when  she doesn’t feel  his lips  she  opened  her  eyes only  to  find  arnav      chopping  the   vegetables  once  again !!  .. khushi scrunched  her  eyes   ..   but  seeing  his  smirk  khushi  felt  emberassed  realizing  he  was  teasing  her  .. 

    Arnav  ;  hey  come  over  here  baby  ..  let  me  teach  you  some  basic  of cooking  ? 

 Khushi  bite  her  underlip and jumped   down  the kitchen  counter making her  front  bounced  .up and aranv  has  to gulped  harder  to control himself  ..