PART 8

SS : AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH PART 8 :

  Arnav : khushi ..  are  you  oaky  ?  do  I hurt  you .. 

 Khushi:  I  am  fine  ...  (  she  said    raising  her  head  at  him   and then  dug  her  face in his chest) 

  Aranv : hmm sleep  baby  ..  you  must  be  tired ..and don’t do  that ..  (  he gestured toward  her  legs  as she was brushing her theighs  against  him  )    don’t blame  me  if  I cant  stop myself ....

Khsuhi:  then who asked you to  stop  love  me  !! (  arnav  smirk  and  flipped    and come top of her pulling   a condom    on  him he again  pulled  her  .. in  a  love making  session   ) 

Arnav ; hold on me tight baby . ( khsuhi    started digging  her  nails  on his  back as  he  started thrusting inside her making her moan his name   they continued making  love  till the woo hours  of morning  and  then  slept off  ) 

***********************************************************************************

Next  Day

  Khsuhi  flinched and stirred  in  sleep   ..  trying to move  but  couldn’t  able  to  as  she  felt a  strong arm  around  her  waist making her  jerked and  opened  her  eyes  but  later   relaxed    remembering  the   last night    and her cheeks  turned  into  pink ..

   This  little  gesture   disturbed  arnav’s  sleep  and    he  pressed  her  himself more on  her   by her  back 

 Arnav :  let  me  sleep  I  am too  tired ..  (  khushi   giggled    hearing his  tiry  tone but   then  winced  in  pain  making  ..  arnav    opened    his  eyes  and      elbowed  himself  toward  her) 

  Arnav  ; what  happen  khushi  ?    why  you  yelled  (  khushi  just pressed  her  palm   on  her lower  abdomen  above  the blanket  as  she  could  feel  pain  over  there  ) 

  Khushi:  (  innocently)  it’s  paining all of sudden ..  (  aranv  glanced  at  her  and  then  smiled  while  tucking away her  hair  strand  behind  and  peck her  lips) 

  Arnav  :  It’s not all  of sudden  it’s  because  of   ( he  leans  and whispered near  her  lips  ) of  what we  did last  night ..(  khushi inastantly  lowered  down  her  eyelashes    and bite  her  lower  lips feeling  dam  shy  infront  of  her  even  after  ..   they  crossed all  limit yesterday  ..  )  

  Arnav  smiled  and  got  down  of  the  bed  while putting away  the  quilt   aside and khushi’s  eyes    went  wide seeing  him standing  proudly   in  the  sunlight   khsuhi instantly  covered  her  eyes by  her  palm  feeling  emberassing which was not  unnoticed  by  arnav  who  smirk  at  her  cute  tantic a nd  the  next  instance  he scooped  her    in his  arms  and  started  walking  to  the  washroom  .. 

  Khushi    opened  her  eyes and  looked at  him her naked  bossoms  were  ..brushing his  chest  she was feeling  hell    embearssing .. . she  was  just hiding     her afce against  his  chest as  her  hands  automatically  snaked  around  his  neck  .. 

  Khushi;  asr  what  are  you  doing ..i  ..i  .. 

  Arnav  :   ( walking to the washroom)  what   ?  where  is  the bold  khushi  gone  who  was  asking  for  mjore  and  more  last  night .. and  ..   you  are shying from me sweetheart  I have seen  all  of  you last night .>( he  wink  at    her making  Khushi blushed and  dug  her face  on his  chest   as  he  walked inside  the   washroom  and  then    put  her  down  )  stand  here .. (  he  filled the  tub  with  warm  waters  and   then again   picked  her  and  put  her  down   in  the  tub making her feel  relax ..)