PART 12

SS :  AJEEB DASTAAN HAI  YEH

PART  12 

  Khushi:  I don’t like  you  to  be  around  her  ..  !! she is  sucha  bitch

  Arnav  :  well even I don’t like her don’t  worry  I  will end her chapter  .. soon  !!  ..  Just  .. let’s tomorrow  come  I will  talk  to  her  ...  !! 

  Khushi  :  you wont  leave me nah!! 

 Arnav  : No  baby  never  !!! I didn’t  held  your hand to  leave    it  in the middle  .. I will  divorce her 

 Khushi:  pinky’s promise 

 Arnav :  (chuckle) yaeh  !!  your pinky’s promise ..  (     arnav  kissed  her  lips  ...  ) 

************************************************************************************

  NEXT  DAY 

 Khsuhi   come  downstairs  to join  everyone  at  the  breakfast  table  ..       she  come  and  sat  pulling   the chair  ...  and  gretted    Everyone  ... a  good morning 

  Khushi  : Good  Morning  everyone ..(   everyone greeted  her  back) 

   Khushi  frowned looking  at Pamela who was  also  present in the  breakfast  table   and   try to  serve  Khushi  but Khushi  stopped  her 

  Khushi:  Thanks   Pam  ... !!  but I   have  my  own hands  to  serve  ..(  she  said   ignoring her favour and serve herself  Anjali  glared  at  Khushi  ) 

  Anjali: Khushi  how many  times  we  need  to  remind  you  about  the courtesy  to talk  !!    And  SHE  is   elder  than  you  ..  !!  So  stop  behaving  like that     with  her  ...  Call  her  Bhabi  Not  PAM !! 

 Khushi  rolled  her  eyes  while  stuffing  the  sandwitches  and  mutter  under  the breathe 

 Khushi  :  bhabi  my foot  !!  ..  

 Though  Pamela  also  don’t  like  Khushi  but  it’s necsasry  to control  her  anger  .. until  she  get    re- entry  in  the  house  as  the daughter in  law  ..

  Pamela;  it’s  okay   Di ..  she  is  Just  a  kid  ..  I  don’t  mind  it  actually  ..  !!  (  she  smiled  pulling  a chair beside  Anjali   Khushi  rolled  her  eyes such a  drama  qween she is  ) 

  Anjali:  See how  nice  she  is ...    and  you  always  keep  on  finding  way  to   low  her   down  Khushi  I am  warning  you    Change  your   behaviour  or  otherwise    you will not  able  to  ..  cope  up  with  your  husband  !!   ( khushi  just  looked  at  anjali before  her  eyes  fell  on   Arnav  who  came  there  looking   none less  than greek  god  ...  and     joined them  at  table) 

  Arnav :  what’s    going  on  ???  what  the reason  of  so  much  chaos  over here ..(  he  said    sitting down  at the empty  chair beside  Khushi  )

  Anjali  : Nothing Chotte  ...  !!!  this  Khushi  .. We  are  just  saying  that  she  is soon  going  to  get marry  in  few  days  ..  and  now she  should  change her arrogant  behaviour ..(  khushi  stopped  eating  and  looked  at  arnav with   a  look  ) 

  Pamela  try  to    serve  ..  Arnav  but    before  that  only  Khushi  instantly  put    the sandwitches  on  his  plate and aranv  chuckled   inwardly  seeing her  insecurity  ..