Puppy?

Jungkook hated mornings, like, legit, but I guess they could be worse. Waking up to Taehyung every morning made them better, extremely better, he thought.

But at this moment, oh, this moment, he was pissed at him. No amount of anger could cease past him.

"Taehyung! What the hell did you do?!" He screamed, right as he walked into their living room, seeing dog hair everywhere.

"Heh..Kookie..baby..let's be rational here, how about you eat a snickers bar? They make you less angry?" He suggested nervously, holding something behind his back.

Jungkook turned to him "TaeTae," he pauses, the others name seething through his teeth, "What is behind your back, and what in God's name did you do to our living room?!" He yells, crossing his arms as he stares at him.

Taehyung laughs lightly, "Before you say anyt-!" He pauses, seeing the anger in Kookie's face, "Okay Okay it's just a puppy Kook!" He whines "It was on the streets and by itself! It didn't have a mommy," he whispers, taking the small little puppy from behind his back, taking small steps toward Jungkook.

Jungkook paused and his expression softened, just a bit though. "Can I see him/her?" He whispers, holding out his arms.

Taehyung paused, not knowing how his husband's face can go from angry to gentle in such a fast way. "Sure." He says and slowly hands over the small puppy.

Jungkook pouts heavily as he sees the small little thing in his arms. "I suppose it is cute.." he says softly, petting her (Now that he had figured out) head softly.

Taehyung fidgeted "I know right," he whispers, edging his way over and hugging Jungkook from behind. "It would make a good friend for our baby and Tannie too," He adds, putting his hands on Jungkook's slightly outed stomach.

Jungkook smiles gently, "I guess she would, wouldn't she?" He pauses "But what would her name be?"

Taehyung smiles "How about Bo-mi?" He mumbles into Jungkook's ear, glancing down at the puppy.

"Okay..I like that." He hesitates "But Taehyung, as I'm making breakfast and feeding this puppy and Tannie, you are getting your ass the vacuum or something to clean up all the freaking dog hair that's on the couch and chair!" He yells, pulling away from his hug.

Taehyung pouts "As you wish baby." He whines and crosses his arms, giving Jungkook the puppy dog eyes "Do I have to do it now..I wanna help you make breakfast.." he says sweetly, noticing the way Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Fine!" He mumbles, quite annoyed, but honestly, he could never resist that look on Tae.

Taehyung giggles and pecks Jungkook's lips gently "Thank chuuu~" He whispers.

"Yeah Yeah you're welcome," Jungkook mutters, "Now come we gotta make breakfast." He says making his way to the kitchen with Tae right at his tail.

// Hope you all liked my first one-shot lmao 💞 Reminder that you're all amazing and beautiful people 🥳 //