t h r e e

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 3: ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 3:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jihyun couldn't focus in class at all for that day. she couldn't stop staring at the boy sitting a few tables away from her. she still couldn't get over the fact he accepted the meme she had airdropped to him earlier this morning. maybe this could be the start of something new. she thought, obviously being delusional. heck, the boy didn't even know it was her who sent it to him.

"park jihyun! pay attention or it's detention for you!" she heard her history teacher scold her before going back to teaching. she then snapped out of her fantasy and paid attention to the rest of the lesson.

-

".....song mingi and jung wooyoung, jeong yunho and kang yeosang, and finally, choi san and park jihyun. you will be given an instruction booklet regarding the assignment and you have three weeks to complete this assignment or it will be an immediate fail for you and your partner. class dismissed."

no way. there's no way i'm paired up with san. the universe is way too evil for such a miracle to be happe–  "hey. so i guess we're partners for this semester's assignment huh?" her mind went blank. her mouth couldn't open to say anything. is this real? is this a dream? is choi san really talking to me right now?

she slapped herself in the face to make sure she wasn't dreaming and sure enough, she wasn't. san blinked a few times, confused as to why the girl was slapping herself before he broke into a chuckle, revealing his dimples that jihyun thought was the cutest thing in the world.

after a few seconds of silence and inner mental breakdown, "hey look there's a blueberry behind you!" with that, jihyun sprinted off to the music room where she planned to spend the rest of lunch at.