s e v e n t e e n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 17: ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 17:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"okay so since i've gone through the theory with you, all you have to do now is memorise the formulae. once you memorise them, you only need to know when to apply them." yeosang explained as jihyun listened attentively.

"for today, i mostly went through the topics that will be included in the test we're having this coming monday. maybe when we get our results back, we'll see which areas you need more help in." he concluded, closing jihyun's textbook and helping her clear up her study table.

it was almost 10 in the evening and the two teenagers haven't even had their dinner since they were too caught up in studying. since all of seonghwa's friends were sleeping over for the night, jihyun decided that it was perfect timing to text her brother, who was downstairs with his friends, to order some chicken and pizza to which the older of course, agreed.

"hey, i'll be downstairs with the boys, yea?" yeosang said, getting up and stretching his whole body. "alright! thanks a lot, yeosang. i'll come down when the food arrives." she told him and he nodded before leaving her room. the boy then stood outside her room for a few seconds, internally screaming.

he couldn't believe it. not only is he going to the school dance with his crush next week, but he's also going to be frequently tutoring her at her house from now on.

inside the room, jihyun was lying on her bed, also stretching her body as she had been sitting up for more than 3 hours. she then decided to check her phone since she had it on do not disturb mode the whole time that yeosang was tutoring her.

she then decided to open the text she got from her cousin a few hours ago, the time which she had just started studying.

two new messages from bbangmin ‼️💗

bbangmin ‼️💗
no funny business up there
in your room, young lady.

bbangmin ‼️💗
im heading home now so you
better not try anything funny

jiji the great ⚡️
youngmin! we were only studying!

bbangmin ‼️💗 has logged on.

bbangmin ‼️💗
thank you very much for the quick
reply, my lovely cousin

bbangmin ‼️💗
and thats youngmin OPPA to you