s e v e n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 7:▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 7:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"you know dude, i've been here like twelve million times but i still can't get over how huge your house is. and it's always just you and your sister? damn if i were you i'd be throwing parties every we–"

"wooyoung shut up." hongjoong cut him off, earning a pout from the said boy. "oh yea you have a sister. i've never seen her before. are you planning to introduce her to us, seonghwa?" san questioned, plopping down onto one of the large beanbags seonghwa had in that one corner of his huge living room where they always hung out.

"no, you guys are only gonna scare her away." seonghwa said, setting up the playstation. "i see your point. where is she anyways?"

"whenever you guys are over she'd always just be in her room but i think she's not home yet." seonghwa then proceeded upstairs to his room to change. he also checked his sister's room to see if she was home or not.

when he came back down, the main door opened and in walked a girl looking down at her phone with her airpods on. she was going to go up the stairs when she noticed the group of boys at the playstation corner.

she took off her airpods only to be greeted with an excited jongho pulling her into a hug. "jihyun noona!" she chuckled before returning the hug and ruffling his hair.

"what are you doing here, noona?" jongho questioned, being the only one talking to her as the rest were all awkwardly watching. "i uh..i live here?" she scratched her head, confused.

"you live here?? wait then that means–" he got cut off when seonghwa suddenly came and slung his arm around jihyun's shoulder.
"yeah, she's my little sister."

"yea and this little sister of yours is going up to go shower and finish her homework so adios brochachos. ps, can we order pizza tonight? i'm kinda lazy to cook." she said, taking seonghwa's arm off her shoulder.

"sure thing, sis." seonghwa ruffled her hair before she made her way upstairs into her room.