s i x t y

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 60:▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 60:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"as of now, what are you most scared of?" jihyun turns her head to look at her best friend who was lying next to her on the bed. "why the sudden question, sannie?" she chuckles a bit. "well, we've been joking around for the past half hour, i kinda want to talk about more serious stuff now." he turns to his side so that they're both facing each other.

"well, mina's out of my life now so that's one fear gone. i believe that dad is really starting to change so now i'm not really scared for whatever he's gonna have in plan for me. so i guess the one thing i fear most right now is losing you guys. you guys are the best thing that's ever happened to me and i really, really don't want anything to happen to us. especially now that we're about to graduate and officially part ways," she says sadly.

"don't say that, just like hongjoong hyung, we're gonna make efforts to meet up often and hang out, okay? i'm gonna bring you out to dates a lot so don't worry about it okay?" she blushes at his words before realising that they're still best friends because san hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet.

and as if san heard her thoughts, he looked at her in the eyes, grabbing her hand and rubbing it softly with his thumb. "speaking of that, i haven't officially asked you this. how does being my girlfriend sound to you?" san smirks at the girl and she smiles widely, pulling him in for a hug as she mumbles a quiet 'great' against his chest.

san smiles at this, patting her head and running his hand through her hair ever so softly. jihyun pulls her face away from his chest and looks up at him. "but are you sure you want to be with me? like sure sure? because i can be pretty dumb and annoying at times," she jokes.

he smiles endearingly at the girl in front of him before placing a hand on her cheek. "of course, ji. i've tolerated your nonsense as your best friend for months and i'm pretty sure i can still tolerate it. the only difference now is that we have a romantic label. other than that we're still the same. we'd be best friends still but like, you know, best friends who kiss." he grins at her mischievously.

she smiles at him, her hand unconsciously moving up to his face to feel his dimple. "okay good, because you're stuck with me forever."

-

"when's the pizza coming? i'm starving!" jongho whines, rolling around all over the blankets on the floor that everyone had helped setting up for their movie night and impromptu sleepover. seonghwa was about to nag at him before the doorbell rings and the younger boy immediately jumps up, running to the front door to get the pizza.

"food's here! let's get this movie night started!" he places the boxes on the coffee table in between the popcorn bowls and drinks.

jihyun who was seated on the couch in between san and jongho, grabbed a pizza slice before leaning back and snuggling closer to san who had an arm around her shoulders as his eyes were fixed on the screen that was playing pitch perfect.

the rest of the boys were either on the floor or on the other couch. "hey uh guys, we get that you're already together but like uh can you not make me feel single?" mingi says to the couple, causing the rest of the boys to turn their attention to the two.

"let them be, mingi. stop being such a salty single friend. you'll find someone soon." yunho flicks a single popcorn at him and mingi swats it away, failing as the thing sticks onto his pyjamas.

the group snickers, going back to the movie as the couple only snuggled even closer to each other after mingi's remark.

yeosang who was seated on the other couch, watched them as he feels a tug at his heart. it hurt. seeing the girl that he loves enjoy her time with another guy but he did promise himself to move on and be happy for his friends. he needs to put away his happiness for the sake of his best friends.

"don't look at them if it hurts you too much. it'll make it even harder for you to move on," he hears a whisper from beside him and he turns his head to see wooyoung giving him a sad smile.

"you're a great person, you know that? giving her up for the sake of their happiness. even when it's her that makes you the happiest." yeosang chuckles lightly at his friend's words, albeit sadly. "you know what they say; if you love someone, let them go."

"don't worry, sang. you'll find someone soon. with those looks and personality, it won't be that hard. cheer up, bud." he pats yeosang on the shoulder before turning his attention back to the movie.

yeosang returns his gaze to the couple on the other couch, cuddling. a sad smile played on his lips as he continued watching them. you can do this, yeosang.

he turns back to the tv and finally starts to pay attention to the movie, forgetting all about the two.

a/n: hhhhhhh this was probs a bad chapter i'm sorry :(