f o r t y - s i x

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 46:▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 46:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jihyun woke up to the sound of screams and utensils hitting loudly. she sits up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she checked her phone to see what time it was. 5:21 am.

"what the hell?" she gets up from the bed and walks to the door, opening it to see that youngmin opened his door at the same time too. "what's going on?" jihyun asks, confused. youngmin tiredly shrugs his shoulders, walking down the hallway as jihyun trails along.

the two were shocked when they saw two figures standing on the couch, 'sword fighting', with a pair of tongs and a huge fork. two more figures were sprawled onto the floor, seemingly asleep in the midst of this noisy sword fight.

"daehwi, woong! get down from there! and stop that!" youngmin yells at the two, now fully awake. jihyun gasps knowingly. she forgot youngmin had housemates too. whenever she would come over with her brother, it's always when youngmin is alone so she rarely ever saw them.

"i'm sorry, ji. they just got back from their road trip and– is woojin and donghyun alive?" youngmin asks worriedly, seeing how the two didn't seem to move at all.

"yea, hyung we're alive. just too tired to move i guess." one of the two on the floor speaks up with his eyes closed. youngmin sighs in relief before turning to look at daehwi and woong, them returning a confused look as they look back and forth between him and jihyun.

"i forgot to tell you guys. my cousin's staying here for the time being. she's using the guest bedroom so please don't randomly, unnecessarily enter half naked like you usually do," youngmin massages his temples. at the mention of this, woojin and donghyun immediately sits up, wide-eyed as they look at the girl. "wow, there really is a girl here."

youngmin sighs once again, plopping down on the couch when woong and daehwi steps down from it. she takes a look at the boys on the floor, surprised when she makes eye contact with woojin. "hey, don't you use to go to my school?" she asks him.

"uhhh yea, we used to be classmates," he scratched his head awkwardly. "but i dropped out of that school because my parents didn't want me being in an arts school. they wanted me in a fully academic school." he explains. "ahh, i was wondering where you disappeared to." she chuckles awkwardly.

"hello, noona! i'm daehwi! sorry we woke you up. we didn't know you were here." daehwi apologises, pouting. he extends a hand out to jihyun and she shakes it before going over to sit next to youngmin on the couch.