e l e v e n

a/n: guess who's back!!! yes, i'm sorry for making you guys wait long but i've had to stop updates because i needed to focus on my studies since i had to sit for a very important national exam 😔 but don't worry!! expect more updates from now on since i'm finally done with those exams!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 11: ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 11:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"s-sit with you guys?" jihyun stuttered out as they were making their way back to class to put the books they had borrowed from the school library.

"yeah, it'll just be me, mingi, wooyoung, yunho, yeosang and jongho. as you know, joong and your brother don't have the same lunch time as us." he explained as he was placing the books on his desk. "so, do you want to?"

"y-yeah, sure. i might be a little awkward though since i'm not too good with new people." she told him as they walked out of the class together.

"that's fine, my friends are pretty wild but they're fun to be with. you'll get along with them in no time. now let's goooo!" he cheered, grabbing onto her wrist and quickly making their way to the cafeteria. jihyun felt heat rushing to her cheeks when san did that.

when they reached the table where san's friends sat at, all of them looked surprised to see the girl standing infront of their table. they were even more surprised when she sat down at the empty seat next to jongho which was also next to yeosang, whose eyes were wide as if he just saw a ghost.

"you guys don't mind her sitting here, right? i invited her over 'cause i figured since she's seonghwa's sister, we need to get to know her better. plus, i bet some of us here would really like to get to know her more." san coughed, eyeing yeosang who couldn't hide the big smile on his face.

"yay! noona's sitting here! i thought i was gonna die having to spend the rest of lunch with these losers." jongho exclaimed dramatically, giving jihyun a side hug.

"shut up jongho you were just laughing at the joke i told you two minutes ago." mingi said to him, flicking his forehead.

that was when he proceeded to tell the group more jokes and the table got noisier. she mentally facepalmed herself as she thought to herself, boy am i in for a ride today.