01

"Santanaaaa!! I'm homeeee!" Mercedes had walked into her two bed room apartment she shared with her boyfriend

They had been together for a year and a half now, and they had their up and downs but Its been more downs lately. Mercedes walked into the living room the tv was on. Santana knew Mercedes didn't like the TV on if you weren't using it.

She heard the bedroom door open. She seen Santana walking out the room with some grey nike joggers and a plain white Tee. "Why my tv on if you not watching it." Santana went into the kitchen and got something to drink.

"Helloooo you here me talking to you." He looked at her and spoke, "I just went in the room for second, I was watching tv you tripping. But how was your day?"

Mercedes looked at him weirdly, "why you acting weird? Wassup what's going on?" Santana rubbed the back of his neck so she knew something was wrong. Plus He never ask her how was her day.

"Nun a nigga cooling." He said trynna hug her, she Dodged his hug, and took one of her rubber bands off her arm and put her hair in a ponytail.

"Who in my house Tana?" He smacked his lips. "Here your ass go again ain't nobody here." Mercedes wasn't no slow bitch when she felt something was off she investigated.

Mercedes went with her first decision and went into the bedroom instead of the bathroom. Santana came running in front of her. "Mane What you doing you tripping."

"Trippin! So I'm the one that's tripping, Wow, what a surprise. Get outta my way so I can just get this over with and you can leave." Santana moved out the door, he was getting tired of Mercedes accusing him of things

When Mercedes opened the door, Sanatana walked away. Cedes broke down crying when she seen what he did.

"Tana where you going?" He turned around and looked at her like she was slow

"Tana where you going?" He turned around and looked at her like she was slow. Santana loved Mercedes with everything in him, but he couldn't continue her blaming
him for cheating.

"I'm going to my O.G house." He went to help her up from the floor and wiped her tears. And walked out the door again.

20 minutes later
Mercedes sat on the couch thinking about the things that had just went down. She didn't even open the stuff that he brought her, she felt if it was something for him to be there and see her open it.

She was thinking about calling him and telling him to come back but her pride was to big.
————
Santana On the other hand was at his momma house, enjoying the ribs that she made on the grill. He wasn't even thinking bout Mercedes.

"Aye Santana you popping out tonight." Manny asked him. Manny was Santana big brother by one year. "Hell yeah!"

"Nigga get ready than." Santana ignored Manny and continued to eat his fye ass ribs his momma made.

After 5 minutes of eating the ribs he got up and went into his room, his momma still had for him. He took a quick shower and put on his Red Milano Di Rouge jumpsuit with some black Yeezy 700.

He took his Durag off and made sure his waves was on point. And walked out the door with Manny by his side.

They got in Santana all white 2018 BMW truck. "Where Cedes at?"Asked manny Santana had forgot all about her to be honest.

"At home tripping probably." Manny didn't ask anymore questions he knew his brother didn't like when people was in his relationship business or any business at that.

Manny connected to the Bluetooth and blasted lil Durk 'turn myself in'

"Aye Manny which club we going to?" Manny turned down the music and spoke. " Hit black pyramid." Santana nodded his head and hit the E-way.
————
Mercedes was sitting on the couch with her best friends Amara & Ken, watching a movie having a movie night. Since Santana wasn't coming home anytime soon she thought it would be cool.

"So he just left no kiss, no eating you out, just left?" Ken said.

Amara started laughing at what ken said. Ken was that gay friend who had no filter, he would always be rocking the boy styles and always had a fresh cut with different colors.

Amara was the friend was had all the tills, she was a girl who always had something blue in her closet and kept her hair in lace fronts.

"Yess Ken, I was finna call him to tell him to come back, but I didn't."

"Oooohhh lets go open your stuff." Amara said

" Naw I want Him to be their when I open it." Cedes had said, Ken had took her phone off the table and put his finger print to open the phone.

He went to the contacts and pressed on Hubby💍 "ken what you doing? Give me my phone." Mercedes had jumped up to get her phone but ken ran behind the couch with the phone to his ear.

"Cedes if he answer he thinking bout you if not it's fuck you right now." Mercedes just decided to let him have the phone. "Hello Santana!" Ken took the phone off his ear.

"I really just thought I was talking to this nigga, and it was his voicemail." He hung up the phone. Mercedes looked at the time and seen it was 12 am.

"Ken don't worry bout him he at his momma house anyways."

"Girl no he not. Look!" Cedes sat back down on the couch with Amara, and looked at Amara phone, she seen Santana being picked up by some people and girls touching on all up on him.

Cedes couldn't even bring herself to get mad and cry, he doing him, and she couldn't change that.

"What club he in." Mercedes asked

"Black Pyramid all the Tilly's there!"