13

"Move Rio

"Move Rio." Mercedes laughed. Ha and Rio been talking to each other for a while now. "You hungry?" Mercedes nodded ha head. "Mhmm I want sum from Pizza Hut." Rio smacked his lips.

"You always won't that shit. It ain't even all that good." Mercedes hit him upside his head. "Quit lyinggg! You ain't never go there." Rio Rubbed his head.

"Damn you ain't had to hit me like that.You ain't getting no pizza now" Mercedes kisses him on the lips. "Sorry Bubba. Is you going to give me my pizza now cause I'm hungry asf."

Rio smiled he really fucked with Mercedes. She was spoiled asf but he could deal with that shit. It wasn't nun new to him. "Put Yah Shoes on. I gotta sell sum shit tho you cool with riding around foe a lil while?" Mercedes nodded ha head.

"Fasho." Rio being Rio got Mercedes uggs and put them on. He gave ha a quick kiss. And they left out. Rio opened the car door foe ha. Once she got in they pulled off. He went straight to Pizza Hut.

Once they got to Pizza Hut. Rio got out and opened the door for Mercedes. She smiled over hard. He was treating ha like the queen she was and she was loving every bit of it.

Rio grabbed her by her waist, and put his chin on her neck. They walked in Pizza Hut. "What you want?"

"Sum hotwings, boneless with sum bread sticks." Rio smacked his lips. "They wings taste vinegary asl and them bread sticks dry asl." Mercedes mugged him. "Aht Aht it ain't like you eating my food."

"True. But still my car finna be smelling like vinegar." Mercedes smacked her lips. "But I really want it and we can just pull down the window." Rio decided to let ha get the shit he ain't feel like dealing with her attitude.

"Get the shit Mercedes. You betta eat it all to." Mercedes smiled and ordered her food. Rio gave her his car.

They waited like 15 minutes to get the food once getting it. They left out. As soon as Mercedes got in the car she started eating ha food.

"Thanks Bubba." Rio nodded his head. Mercedes put ha legs on him. And finished eating her food.. After eating her food. She told Rio to stop by a garbage can or sum so she could throw away ha food.

They had a whole argument about it. "Can you just please take me to a garbage can or sum I wanna save the turtles and putting plastic on the ground is polluting the earth." Rio face went up.

"Get a straw that's saving the turtles!" He stop at the red light. Mercedes got out and put the food in the garbage can next to the bus stop.