04

2 days later Santana threw his head back, enjoying the blow job he was getting from Amara, he wasn't gone lie she was good asf, sucking him Like it was a lollipop and licking his shit Like it was a ice cream

2 days later
Santana threw his head back, enjoying the blow job he was getting from Amara, he wasn't gone lie she was good asf, sucking him Like it was a lollipop and licking his shit Like it was a ice cream.

"Fuck Ma, just like that." Santana pushed his whole dick in her mouth, he felt his shit In the back of her thoart. He picked her up and slid in her. Amara let out a loud moan. "OOO right there Santanaaa!" Amara yelled.
———
"Damn I ain't know you had it like that, should've fucked You before I got With Cedes." Amara giggled she was so happy that she finally fucked Santana. She knew his dick was great hearing Mercedes talk about.

"I been trying get with you, but all you do is think bout Cedes, and now that I got my chance imma take it." She said straddling him, he grabbed her ass. "Shidd now I know, a nigga single so I'm free asf." Amara started kissing his neck.

Santana had good hearing, he could hear shit from a mile away. He heard the keys jigging to the front door of the apartment.

"Aye yo hide somebody in here." Amara got up and went to the closet and closed the door. She was scared she thought somebody was trying kill them.

Santana got up and fixed his sweatpants, he walked to the front to see Mercedes, taking her shoes off and putting her keys on the kitchen counter. "Aye yo what you doing here." Mercedes looked up, "I'm here to get my stuff." He noticed she had boxes sitting on the side.

"Ite follow me I'll help yo ass pack." She picked up the boxes. "Bet." She followed him, she wasn't finna get pressed, it wasn't a reason to, she was gotta be the mature woman her momma raised her to be. She definitely wasn't gonna decline a helping hand.

He lead Mercedes to the bedroom, when he opened the door all she could smell was Sex. She chuckled and shook her head. She looked down and seen a light blue Balenciaga shoe on the floor.

"Damn you must've fucked her good." She mumbled while getting her clothes out the drawer and putting it in the box.

She took all his Gucci handbands that she always wore and put it in box. "Put my shit back Cedes." She ignored him. She got her shoes that was on the wall. She walked to the closet finna open the door. Santana quickly got in front of the door.

Cedes started laughing. "Oh so she in there." She said pointing to the closet. Santana shook his head he knew how Mercedes worked her doing this lil laugh meant she was finna do some stupid shit or say some crazy shit.

"Mercedes Chill, lil mama don't even know you."  Mercedes put her hands up. "Hey I ain't gone do nun. I'm chilling. You doing you. But can you just tell her to come out some I can be the rest of my stuff."