30

When Mercedes Woke up in the hospital all she heard was a beeping sound

When Mercedes Woke up in the hospital all she heard was a beeping sound. A oxygen tube was up her nose irritating the fuck outta her. "Oh, God Cedes!"

It was blurry but she could see her momma rushing up to her. "Thank God You're Up!" Mercedes had been in a coma for 2 months.

Tesla was here day and night with Milan. Ms. Nicole came everyday she got off work. Ken flew done to Georgia as soon as he heard the news, so he been in the Hospital with Tesla Day and Night Also.

Mercedes looked around trying to recognize her surroundings. She was laying
on one side so she didn't get to see the whole room.

"Mommy." A tear fell down Mercedes eyes because she knew everything that was going on. "Damn Hoe Finally You Up. Yo Ass Been Sleeping For Two Months, I Than Threw Water On You And EveryThing!" Ken Yelled, Everybody started laughing.

Mercedes tried to sit on her back, but she couldn't move nothing. "Why I Can't feel my legs?" Mercedes was getting heated and scared now, her legs was everything to her, she wasn't no lazy bitch.

"Mercedes, The Bullet hit your lower part of the spine, you're paralyzed from the waist down." Miss Nicole Said. Mercedes frowned at her momma.

"So you saying I won't be able to feel a nigga dick in me again and I won't be able to drive?" Mercedes shook her head she wasn't gon swallow the pill of not being able to walk again. That shit didn't sit right with her, hell it ain't sit right with nobody.

"Aht aht, you gotta get the doctor in hea, they gotta do something about this. I'm not finna be in no wheelchair Ma."

Mercedes started crying everything was hitting her at once. "Mercedes calm down you have to take this one day at a time, all that matters right now is that you is alive." Mercedes shook her head no. "No it's not all that matters, I can't walk! Do you know how that feels?"

"Mercedes I was the same way, you gone get through this, don't trip." Everybody was trying to get Mercedes to calm down, when Mercedes get hit with news fast she didn't know how to handle it, it was like the air getting knocked outta of lungs.

"Naw it ain't ken, you got shot in your leg I got shot in my back, that shit damn near permanent, ain't no turning back from this."

Nicole tried to reason with Mercedes but she wasn't having it, she wanted that bitch Amara head. She should've just threw her ass off the porch like Santana said, but naw she wanted to change, see where that shit got her, paralyzed!

"Mercedes yo lil ass need to calm down, because you acting real ungrateful, we was here day and night with you, praying that yo ass woke up, and I ain't liking this energy you giving us. Be glad yo ass alive."

Tesla said, she understood that Mercedes was shook but she ain't have to go off on her OG, that just wasnt in her books. Mercedes didn't say nothing she just looked at Tesla.

"Do you know who did this to you?" Ms.Nicole asked, Mercedes nodded her head. "Yeah that thotbox Amara."

Ken eyes widen. "WHAT! I seen Amara the same day you got shot at a store in Houston This was at night too. Naw you can't be right Cedes."

"How you gon tell me ken, it was her you think I'm a slow bitch or something?" Cedes was instantly defensive, She knew it was Amara, she wasn't seeing ghost and she was Far from dumb.

"Naw I ain't saying that, it's just the timezone don't add up." The Room Door slammed open. Mercedes was shook to who she was seeing.

"SANTANA!" everybody yelled confused. Tommie walked in behind him. "Surprise Bitches. Tommie said In a girl voice." Tesla slapped him upside his head. "Don't do that gay shit Nomo." She said mugging him.

Mercedes looked at Santana with a Straight face. The fuck she was supposed to be happy or some shit? Well If she was supposed to be happy she wasn't.

She felt half of the shit was his fought, if he ain't fuck the crazy ass girl, she would still be walking. It was common sense.

"Wassup Cedes." He said looking at her. Mercedes still had the same straight face. "Santana." What Rose was she supposed To say 'oh I'm so happy you're home'

"Okay Lets Address the Fucking Elephant in the room!" Everybody looked at Ken. "How did yo black ass get outta Jail. This shit is not monopoly ain't no get outta jail free card." Ken said mugging Santana.

"I pulled some Strings, with my dad wife, since she work with the government or what ever the fuck she do, I'm on house arrest for 3 years and 10 years probation." Tommie shook his head.

"Damn my nigga no more clubs for you." Tommie said. Tommie was built for house arrest, but he wasn't built for no probation.

He didn't fuck with no kind of probation officer, telling him when he had to be home. He already had Tesla ass for that.

What Mercedes didn't understand, was how the Fuck Santana had a fucking well off dad, have a killer son like Santana, some shit ain't add up.

"I know my uncle ain't get your lil ass out. He should've kept yo ass in there. But he knew his son was a pussy and can't handle jail. Lil Scary Ass." Ken said.

Ken thought Santana deserved what he got maybe even more, but here come Santana parents cleaning everything up for him.

"Mane You Can Chill on me, fashoo that." Santana said. Mercedes just laid right there thinking, while everybody was having there conversations.

She didn't understand, Ken saying that Amara was in Houston around the time she was shot. It would be dumb asf for Mercedes to think Amara had twin. Having a twin didn't make sense to her, like everything was starting to do. not making sense to her. "Do y'all Think Amara have A twin?" Everybody looked at Mercedes shocked she started to talk again.

"Naw that shit don't sound right." Santana said. "Same thing I said."

Whew Chile 30 chapters!
Comment what y'all think of this book since we at 30 chapters.
Anyways!
Santana Back!
What y'all think of Mercedes Prediction?