20

Santana walked out the kitchen with his daughter Milan In his arms

Santana walked out the kitchen with his daughter Milan In his arms. He seen Mercedes and Tesla fighting with their Uncle.

"Santana can you please help them break this up, I'm tired of this." Miss Nicole said. She was so disappointed that her 39th birthday turned out to be a shit show.

Santana huffed and gave Milan her pacifier. Then gave her to miss Nicole. What he didn't understand how it was 2 big ass man and they couldn't break up a girl fight.

Santana Pulled Tesla Off Ole dude back and threw her on the couch. She tried to get up from the couch but Santana grabbed her. "Chill!" Tesla looked at him like he was crazy but listened.

He knew the challenge was to try to get Mercedes. Mercedes punched her uncle in the jaw. Making him grab her by her hair.

An pulling her to the ground. Santana grabbed Mercedes Legs and Yanked her From under her uncle. "LET ME GO!!"

She started trying to kick Santana but he had a good grip on her legs.

Mercedes got up from the Floor. She spit on her uncle. "Nigga if you put your hands on my Momma Again It's War!"

Rody Wiped Mercedes spit off his face and charged at her.

Santana Quickly moved him and Mercedes out of the way. Making Rody hit his head on the wall, putting a hole into the wall, knocking him out.

Santana took Mercedes outside, cause he knew her ass couldn't breath how she was whizzing. "You should've let me beat his ass." Santana Chuckled and Shook his head.

He thought Mercedes was done with all that Fighting shit. It was getting old and very ghetto.

"Humble Yoself Mercedes." Santana said and walked away. "Oh so you think cause you got a kid now you better than me Santana?" Santana stopped in his tracks and turned around and made his way back to Mercedes.

"Naw it ain't that, still the same ole me. But what I'm not getting is how you say you done with the Toxic and you the only one that's Toxic. Grow up Mercedes.

You know I thought since yo ass moved to another state you'll be different coming back, but ion see no growth."

Mercedes wanted to laugh at him so bad. Who the fuck did he think he was preaching to. "Aww Okay Santana."

Santana shook his head and walked away he knew Mercedes didn't hear shit he said.

He made his way back into the house. He got his baby car seat, an baby bag.. he went to Miss Nicole and Grabbed Milan. "You finna go?" Santana nodded his head. "Yea her momma want her at the crib."

Miss Nicole knew Santana was Lying, she knew some went down in that Backyard.

"Okay well, let me go get your plate." Santana Put Milan in her car seat and buckled her up. Miss Nicole came back with his plate and handed it to him.

"Happy Birthday, Miss Nicole." He grabbed the gift bag out of Milan baby bag and gave it to her. He picked up Milan CarSeat and left out the house he got in the car and pulled off.
————
"Hey Babe." Santana walked into his new house him and crystal had just got.

"Wassup." Santana put the baby on the couch with Crystal: she took her baby out the car seat and kissed on her. "Hey Baby Stark! You missed mommy!" Milan was smiling looking at Crystal.

"How was the party?" Santana shrugged his shoulders and sat down. "It was slight." Santana had no intentions on telling Crystal about the fight.

She would've went crazy cause her daughter was around it. He didn't have time to hear her mouth.

"Is it sum cake?" Santana nodded his head. "Yea in the kitchen. Don't eat all my shit either Crystal." Crystal smacked her lips and smiled.

"I do as I please." Santana gave her a kiss. "Imma need you to watch Milan next week I gotta work." Santana huffed, "Ite Crystal, imma just go outside this week then."

Crystal nodded her head. This was done thing Santana liked about her. She trusted him unlike other people.

He texted the group chat and told them they popping out tonight. "Be back in the house at 3 Santana." Santana rushed out the house and got back into his car.

He pulled off and made his way to the club; he was meeting his homies at.
————
"Santana!!!" Santana walked into the club and went straight to the VIP section where he seen his brothers and the rest of his crew. "Wassup!" Tommie stood up and dapped Santana. He seen Tesla and Mercedes walk to the section and sat down.

Santana was finna remove himself from the whole club. But he decided not to because he and the homies hadn't seen each other in ah while.

"Why you ain't tell me they ass was coming?" Tommie shrugged his shoulders, "didn't think shit about it you told me y'all was cool again." Santana grabbed a cup and pour sum Henny in it. Chief Keef: Green Light was playing.

Santana looked around to see if there was anymore seats only thing he seen was a seat next to Mercedes. He shook his head an sat right there.

As soon as he sat right there he disapproved of the shit she was wearing. The dress she had on was too fucking short and tight asf. She had hella chest showing. Santana wanted to embarrass the fuck outta her. But he than had to remember she wasn't his girl Nomo.
————
They was in the club for 2 hours how Santana was high and off a pill plus he was drunk. Tesla was Mercedes was drunk asl off this pink Lemonade drink.

Boosie Ft. Mulatto Nasty Came on, Mercedes and Tesla started getting over hype. "Sus what he Say!!!" Tesla "I LIKE EM NASSTTYY, REALLL NASTYYY!" Tesla started Grinding on Tommie. Mercedes was drunk asf: when she looked at Santana she thought he was still her nigga.

So her being her she started whispering in his ear. 'He put his thumb In, hit from the back yea I'm cuming." Mercedes had got up and started grinding on Santana. Another song came on, her and her sister started going crazy.

All Santana could do was enjoy the shit. Mercedes was a freaky drunk, every time she got drunk she got freaky.

(Mercedes With Curly Hair!! Y'all I had to put this up here🤣)

After they was done Mercedes whispered in Santana ear. "Quit Playing with me; didn't even take me 30 seconds to get you hard. This just let me know you still think about me."

Tesla was looking at Mercedes Amused that she just did that. She ain't know her big sis had it in her. Mercedes walked to Tesla. An whispered in her ear.

"I think I wanna fuck with him again." Mercedes said laughing. Tesla Shrugged her shoulders "I mean you head him first Sus."