29

"Rio? What you doing here!" Mercedes smiled so hard Rio was the only real nigga she ever been with

"Rio? What you doing here!" Mercedes smiled so hard Rio was the only real nigga she ever been with. She missed his ass. He ain't never take her as a person the wrong way.

"Ken told me you was in town fah a month so I decided to slip by, to see what you got going on." Mercedes stood right there listening to him.

" yah I'm just out here for Milan, we should link one of these days ain't shit else to do." Rio nodded his head and gave her his number.

Mercedes forgot all about the nigga who was sitting on the couch waiting for her, when she seen Rio.

Even tho she was with Santana for the longest she felt that Rio was the Love of her life. Mercedes seen kids momma pulling up. They walked and the house and got they kids.

Y'all don't know how happy Mercedes was seeing them kids walk out her momma house with candy bags.

Rio had left and Mercedes was cleaning up
The house, Tesla had took Milan home with her. Miss Nicole was sleep, and Micah had left. After Cedes was done she sat on the couch exhausted.

She went on Snapchat, and thanked everybody that came to Milan party. Her phone started ringing. So she answered. "You have a call from Georgia State Prison."

She already knew it was Santana so she answered. "Hello?" All she heard was yelling on the other hand. "So You Got Lames Around My Daughter!"

Cedes rolled her eyes.. "See This what I'm not finna do with you." Mercedes wasnt finna arguing with Santana about who and what was around Milan. She'll be dammed if Santana got her outta her character again.

"Mane ion care what you ain't finna do! Don't have nobody around my daughter, yah feel me? You tripping! When my ass get out I'm beat yo ass lil smart mouth head ass!"

Mercedes knew Santana was Making False threats. He wasn't getting no time out soon. An by the time he did get out Milan was going to be pushing 17. What she didn't understand was why he was treating her like she was a kid.

"Okay Santana you do that!" Santana kept talking more and more, cedes wasn't listening to shit he was saying every time, he asked her was she was listening she said 'Mhmm'

The doorbell rung. Mercedes got up still on the phone with Santana. She opened the door, shocked to see who was standing there.

"Amara?" Amara just stood right there smiling. Mercedes Looked at her suspiciously. "Amara!! The fuck she doing at yo momma house? it's like 11 o'clock at night." Santana said on the other end of the phone. "I don't know!" Santana was getting anxious on the other end of the phone.

"That shit don't sound right, she know you don't fuck with her so why she pop up? Mane Stay on the phone with me until she leave." Mercedes looked at Amara Whole outfit.

She had a gift bag that said happy Birthday on it. "Okay Dang." Santana stayed Quiet listening to what they was talking about.

"What you doing here?" Mercedes didn't understand how Amara knew it was Milan Party. She blocked the bitch on every Social Media and took her shared location off. She knew ken didn't fuck with her so he didn't the same thing Cedes did.

"I heard you had a baby, so I thought I could bring somethings." Mercedes put up a fake smile. "Thank you, you can leave now." Mercedes grabbed the bag finna close her momma door. "Mercedes wait can we talk."

"I don't think there's nothing to talk about." Mercedes Kept a Straight face.

"I don't think there's nothing to talk about. Cause let me be honest I really don't care about the situation no more. So you can stop trying to befriend me." Amara had tears in her eyes. Cedes didn't know why she was crying, Amara did it to herself.

"Mercedes can you just please listen to me? Somebody after me."

"Okay what this have to do with me?

"I just wanted to make my peace." Mercedes was trying her best not to snap off on Amara.

"Listen Amara, I see you trying to make your peace and all. But like I said at the Grocery store. We Are Not Friends, Will Never Be Friends. And you popping up at my momma house unannounced giving me Joe from YOU vibes. So Kindly Can You Please Get The Fuck Off My Momma Porch?"

Amara just stood there. Santana was still on the phone. "Did she leave yet?" He asked Mercedes. "Naw she didn't." Tana was getting irritated Mercedes ass been supposed to throw her off the porch.

"Mane Throw Her Ass Off the Porch, the fuck you trying to talk to her for?" Mercedes ignored him. " I'm not leaving Mercedes until you talk to me, you let a nigga get in between our friendship." Mercedes started laughing.

"Girl you delusional asf, go get some help you need it." As Mercedes was turning back around to go into her momma house. She heard a loud sound and something go into her back.

Santana Started Yelling On The Phone! "Mercedes What The Fuck That Was A Gun Shot! Cedes, Mercedes!" Mercedes fell to the ground. "Santana! I can't feel my legs!" Was the last thing Mercedes said before her mind went blank!

Amara on The other hand went to her phone contacts and called her boss. "Yea Boss It's Done, the bitch gon." Santana heard everything Amara was saying...

Ms.Nicole heard the gun shot, and she jumped out of bed so quick. She ran down stairs to see Mercedes. Laying on her stomach. With blood everywhere. She seen her front door wide open and nobody there. She ran to Mercedes

"Oh My Baby!" She seen Mercedes Phone on the floor, she hung up who every was on the phone and called 9-1-1.

Santana heard the phone hang up. He was mad asf, he wasn't there to protect Mercedes. When he get out he killing that bitch Amara he ain't care how many years it took.

Y'all!! Mercedes got shot wtf!
Who y'all think Amara Boss?
What y'all think about rio popping up?
How y'all feel about The new and Approved Cedes?
What y'all think about Santana?