28

"Happy Birthday Too You, Happy Birthday dear Milan,Happy Bitthday too you! You one mamas" everyone was around the table singing happy birthday to Milan

"Happy Birthday Too You, Happy Birthday dear Milan,Happy Bitthday too you! You one mamas" everyone was around the table singing happy birthday to Milan. Mercedes was holding her on her hips.

"Mercedes blow out the candles damn!"Nicole Said she wanted sum strawberry cake an Mercedes was taking to damn long to blow out the candles and cut the cake.

Cedes rolled her eyes at her momma and blew out the candles. Mercedes moved out the way she ain't know how to cut no damn cake it would be all shapes and sizes.

"Ma can you cut this cake for these kids. But make sure they go wash they hands first." Nicole looked at Mercedes like she was crazy. "No! They ain't finna go in my damn bathroom and tear it up. They gon sit they ass on the floor, and eat this damn cake and ice cream."

Mercedes made a face, she hated when people didn't wash they hands, it made her skin crawl.

"Ma take the top of the cake off it got her name on there." Nicole did what Mercedes said. She just wanted all theses damn kids to live her house. Half of their parents was gone, and they kept begging.

"Aye Mercedes." Mercedes turned around and seen Micah. She been messing with him for 3 months now, and she was loving the vibes he was giving. Micah walked up to her and gave her a kiss and hugged her.

Tommie was here with Tesla and he seen Mercedes kissing ole dude. He instantly pulled out his phone and went to his notes. He was gone definitely tell his homie about this.

Tommie was cool on the fact that Mercedes got a nigga only thing he ain't like was the nigga being around Milan.. that was a no, no for him.

"Nigga what you doing writing shit in yo notes and shit." Tesla said all in his phone. "Mane don't start this shit I'm keeping tabs for my homie ya feel meh." Tesla pulled one of his dreads. 

"Quit talking to me like I'm one of yo homies, I'm yo wifey nigga speak correctly when talking to me." Tommie looked at Tesla and smiled. For some reason he fucked with how she always put him in his place. He needed that kinda structure in his life..

Mercedes sat on the couch with Milan and Micah. They just sat and talked. Mercedes had got up and gave Milan to Tesla right quick. So she could go into the kitchen.

As soon as she walked into the kitchen she seen MJ her lil cousin, hugging all on this lil girl.

"MJ what you doing? get off her." MJ looked at Mercedes, and let go of the lil girl: MJ was one of the reason Mercedes ain't like kids he was 5 years old and bad asf. The lil girl grabbed her toys and walked away.

"Damn Mercedes yo ass always cockblocking you see I was trynna shoot my shot. Big nose ass." Mercedes mugged him. "MJ get yo ass back to the party, with those bussed ass Mexicans Jordan's."

MJ Smacked his lips. "That's Why Santana beat yo ass." He said walking away.

Mercedes remembered when Santana has Brung MJ to they house one day to spend a night and her Santana started fighting over some stupid shit. MJ had started Helping Santana Fight Mercedes.

When Santana had got Mercedes on the floor MJ kicked her ass right in the head and started hitting her. From that day on she hated that lil boy with a passion. Mercedes grabbed her drink and went back to the party she pulled out her phone and took a picture of Milan Table.

 Mercedes grabbed her drink and went back to the party she pulled out her phone and took a picture of Milan Table

"Mercedes!! Somebody on the phone for you." Mercedes grabbed the house phone and answered. "Hello?"

"Tell My Daughter I said happy Birthday." She noticed it was Santana. "Okay, imma send you all the pictures. And send her a card. Tell somebody in the jail to draw her a Minnie Mouse or something. So I can put it in her nursery."

"Ite I got you. Bye." I hung up the phone and put the house phone back on the charger. She turned around and seen Ms.Michelle walking into the door. Mercedes walked to her.

"I thought you wasn't coming." Ms. Michelle looked around.

"Shidd I wasn't but my Son damn near begged me to come.. I don't know why he love this lil girl so much. She ain't no ken to him. An she damn sure ain't my grand child."

Mercedes understood were Michelle was coming from. They whole family was pro-life and if the baby wasn't blood. It was a straight drop. "I brought her some Presents on Santana behalf." Mercedes looked on the floor and grabbed the 3 big gift bags.

"Thank you im sure she'll appreciate it." Michelle looked at Mercedes and left. Mercedes walked up to her momma.

"Call these kids parents this party been over like 10 minutes ago. Give them they candy bags and they gotta bounce. Ion care if they gotta stand outside until they OG's come." MJ heard Mercedes talking to Nicole so he decided to talk.

"My momma gonna come when she wants too, ain't nobody gone tell my momma what to do but me. Yah herd?" Mercedes wanted to smack him so bad. "Boy you wanna be gangsta so bad sit yo lil ass down and stay in a child's place. Grinch looking ass." Nicole looked at Mercedes like she was stupid.

"Mercedes don't be talking to my nephew like that." Mercedes rolled her eyes, ohh she couldn't wait til his lil ugly ass leave. Every time she see him her hate for him grew. She ain't hate nobody more than she hated MJ it was just pure facts.

Mercedes heard her momma door bell ring. She thought it was some of the kids moms. So she hurried up and opened that door.

"Thank god y'all hea to get y'all damn ki—" Mercedes sentence was cut off.

"Wassup Cedes, good to see you again." Mercedes eyes Widen her heart started beating so fast.

Who y'all think popped up?
What y'all think of MJ?
How y'all feel about miss Michelle?