31

It was a week later and Mercedes was out the hospital, she was now in a wheelchair and she hated it

It was a week later and Mercedes was out the hospital, she was now in a wheelchair and she hated it. People looked at her ass like they was so sorry for her. Everybody was pitching in helping Mercedes day and night.

Only person who really couldn't pitch in was Santana because he was on house arrest at his momma house. Mercedes was depressed asl. She stayed in her room all night crying, it was never a day where she wasn't crying.

"Mercedes, do you need help getting ready?" Ms. Nicole asked. "Naw I'm cool, is Tee coming to take me to get my hair done?"

"Yea She should be here any minute now." Cedes nodded her head listening to her momma. "So you not going to be here to help me today?"

"I have to work Cedes, After Tesla get done doing your hair. I asked her to take you to Michele house with Santana. I'll come to get you when I get off." Mercedes Felt like a lil ass girl, asking her momma shit.

"Wea Ken at?"

"Ken left back to Houston; you know he has to work and stuff." Cedes nodded her head understanding the situation she was now in.

Did she want Santana to babysit her? Hell naw she didn't fuck with him, there was now no reason to communicate with him. Tesla vane bussing through the door with products in the bag.

"Gurl come on so I can do your hair."

"Bitch Wea the fuck I'm going to go. I'm in a wheelchair. Dummy!" Her family was acting slow now days like Mercedes didn't understand what was going on.  She knew what it was, all they had to say was they was tired of taking care of her.

Tesla rolled her eyes and started doing Mercedes hair. She just decided to go with a bang with a messy bun. After finishing her hair.

Tesla helped Mercedes up from the wheel chair down to the stairs. Into her car. She rushed back upstairs and got Mercedes things and wheelchair putting it into her truck.

She got into the car and pulled off, Mercedes didn't say nothing to her sister, but Tesla understood that her sister was going threw a mental breakdown.

She had to learn how to do things sitting down instead of getting up and doing it herself. "You hungry or something Cedes?"

"No I'll just get Santana to order me some food when I get there." Tesla nodded her head.

"So what if I told you I was pregnant." Tesla said trying to make a conversation, but it was true she was pregnant.

"Congratulations." Mercedes said not excited about her little sister having a baby. Tesla shook her head she was getting tired of Mercedes selfish ways.

"You selfish Cedes, like you could least seem excited for me. You see everybody pitching in helping you and shit when we honestly don't have too.

Best believe if something like this happened to ken or me you wouldn't even pitch In, it's always about what Cedes  want but it's cool, I definitely don't need shit from you me and my little  family I created is forever straight."

"Girl, what the fuck you want me to say OMG congrats!! If that's what you want me to say then there you go I said it. Yeah let me be selfish I don't give no fuck and you saying I'm selfish you the real selfish one. You or momma ain't even share a piece of bread with me when I was homeless. Oh you must have forgot about that."

Mercedes ain't gon front she was homeless, her momma wouldn't let her in the house and Tesla just stood there why her momma threw all her shit out. But her being Mercedes she forgave they ass. They was the only family she had.

They had pulled up to Santana Momma house. Mercedes took it upon herself and tried to get out the car herself but felled in the process of doing it.

"That's what you ass get!" Tesla said helping her up and grabbing the wheelchair she helped Mercedes sit down in it.

Santana came out with Milan in his hands and opened the front door for Mercedes since it wasn't any steps it was Easy for her to come
"wassup cedes." Mercedes mugged him

"Yo ass could've said hey back handicap ass. That's why yo ass can't walk now." Santana said. He wanted to electrocute Mercedes ass like that Hoe did on That Tyler perry movie.

"Hey Mercedes" Miss Michelle said waving. Mercedes gave her a small smile. "Hey Miss Michelle."

"Hea hold her right quick." Santana told Mercedes giving Milan to her. Santana ran down the hall and came back with a big ass bulletin board.

"Ite so I been doing some research on Amara."

"Fuck you is the FBI?" Mercedes said mugging him. "Naw. My daddy pulled some more strings for me."

"And what is it exactly yo daddy do?" Santana smacked his lips "you don't need to know all that. Anyways He got me this PI and they been following Amara. 

She ain't been doing nothing but chilling in her house in Houston. But what I did find out was somebody used Amara name to fly down here. The exact day you got shot. It could be Amara or it could be somebody messing with you. So are you sure you seen Amara or was it somebody else. Cause from what I than dug up Amara been in Houston this whole time. And you asked me did she have a twin. Ain't shit pop up about that."

Mercedes eyes widen, who the fuck is Santana daddy and how did he find out about this.

"I'm not lying to you Santana I promise to god it was Amara. I remember everything she had on too."

"What she had on Cedes." Mercedes cleared her Throat.

"Okay umm she had on some black ripped jeans pants, with some white Balenciagas a blue shirt. Red nails with a blue purse her wig was as usual light blue."

"You said she had red nails?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Cedes Amara don't like red."